Do You Refuse To Take Public Transportation?

I drive for the most part. But when it comes to going places in San Francisco I sometimes take BART. No big deal, everybody does.....

[blu] ...@$%* whips i learn more when i ride the bus ... [/blu]

i refuse to learn how to drive. i just don't see the point.

i live in nyc where the trains and busses take you nearly ANYWHERE, and when you don't want to take public transportation, then you can catch a cab 24/7. ifigure the costs of public commuting balance out the same as owning a car (paying for insurance and gas, not to mention the actual car) plus i catch a break onmy metrocard through my job....

driving just seems too stressful... like tonight i was driving home with my mother and we nearly died because of this snow storm... and last time i was with myfriend she was filling up her car at the gas station and when she went to turn the car on it WOULDN'T so we were stuck there for 1.5 hrs
smh.gif

plus i like to drink and go out and i don't want to have the responsibility of designated driver... and i don't feel comfortable leaving a carthat's worth thousands out on the street... subject to the public
laugh.gif

anddddddd the train is interesting. and better for the environment.

the end

i cant take bus anymore i could tho take bart if i ever wanna go downtown driving downtown ftl!

I live on a steep hill and the only bus stops are at least a mile walk down (and that bus only comes every hour) or the closer one where the bus only comes inthe morning and the afternoon. Maybe if I lived where there were more bus stops or more routes nearby.

Honolulu supposed to be building a rail system but knowing the way they do things who knows when it'll be completed and if they'll do it up right.After riding rail systems in SF, Portland and Japan I'd be down if it was like that but I'm not a fan of The Bus. Makes no sense to me to waste 2-4hours everyday on the bus when I cut that time in half (at least) driving.

bus is only for when i go to school, drops me right at any of my buildings at the parking lots are further away. takes half hour sometimes, but the ipod makesit manageable. when the bus pass is free, it saves me close to a g when you think about it. i have a vehicle to drive whenever, but still choose not to. ifsome of yall can get over your fears of the bus, it's pretty useful.

i take the bus when im low on gas/cash. but last summer when it was 4$ a gallon i was def on the bus reguardless lol

I like taking the bus when my car is in the shop. It feels like time is not in your control when you're waiting for the bus, for some reason that remindsme of feeling care free when I was a kid taking the bus. But I usually drive.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Does anyone else hate public transportation
Yes I hate it so much
I have never owned a car but I hate it anyways
Its awkward, a waste of money, on a hot day it can make you sweaty, I can go all day on talking about how I hate taking the bus

I took it before ... but I really don't give a $%%% what type of transportation is used... I thought 85% of NT'er used the Bandwagon
all public transportation stinks literally ...iono if its just me... and I don't want that stank on my fresh
23w9wm8.gif

2mocjy8.gif

I wish the public transportation here wasn't so limited or I would take it. If I lived in New York or Chicago then I wouldn't mind because it is a lotmore cost effective.

ever since i started driving, i've been developing a major hatred towards nyc public trans. every time i've taken it since then, it has failed me insome way i.e. either with delays, or line changes

I'm fortunate to have a whip, so I don't really factor in public transportation...but when I was at school I stayed on the bus system in the winter...

Back
Top Bottom