"Do you remember the 21st night of september?..."

Joined Feb 28, 2009
"Love was changing the minds of pretenders
While chasing the clouds away"

I swear this song is amazing. It gets you right in the mood to start dancing and have a great time. You can never go wrong playing this song anywhere.

Joined Mar 17, 2007
QFT! The first few seconds of the song already set things off immediately. Timeless Classic.

Joined Mar 14, 2006
Yea, I also remember the 3rd of September, a day that I'll always remember (yes I will), cause that was the day, that my daddy died. Did u know I never gota chance to see him? I never heard nothin but bad things about him. So I was depending on my momma to tell me the truth...

Joined Aug 17, 2004
Makes me think of that movie Soul Food...

My personal favorite EW&F joint is "Can't Hide Love"....those horns...

Joined Jan 17, 2007
EW&F is that "cookout w/all your family" music.

Like when your aunt starts gettin' down like, "Boy watchu know 'bout this?"

Appreciated like none other.

Joined Feb 27, 2008
Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

EW&F is that "cookout w/all your family" music.

Like when your aunt starts gettin' down like, "Boy watchu know 'bout this?"

Appreciated like none other.

Joined Mar 14, 2006
Didn't realize my previous post was a borderline thread jack attempt. I digress w/ that. but, My fav 3 elements song

Joined Jun 13, 2006
YO! I actually have my moments with "September", because of Soul Food. Damn movie made the song ubiquitous.

Tempts

DF!!!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now