Do you remember where you were at when this happen?

I wasn't big on skateboarding before this but I remember the heavy talk about this move. Maybe it was cause I lived in Socal but that whole week it was buzzing. And when he landed it it was like everyone everywhere erupted.

Or could I be overexaggeratting? *shrugs*

At home. What really boggled my mind was when I stopped skating for a few years I come back into it and doing a 900 wasn't even a big deal anymore.

in SF, had a chance to go but decided to go to an A's game instead
smh.gif
i was young made a bad decision
tired.gif

I remember when I did a regular ollie 900 in a halfpipe with Chad Muska in Tony Hawk Pro Skater on PS1

I nearly broke my remote from throwing it on the ground
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Yes!! This is actually the first year I started watching pro skating. I was blown away! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't remember where I was 'cause I didn't watch it live. I actually have no idea what I was doin' or where I was at when this happened.....a hell of an event tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

no clue. Never landed a trick in my life, could care-less
Could you?

I'm 26, i doubt I could get over any breaking wrist or tailbone fears to really attempt skating at this point. And while spinning 900 degrees is cool, and difficult, its not my bag baby, yeaaa

Man X Games were the %%+ back then, now it kinda bores me besides street skate.

I remember watching this at home and going crazy when he finally landed it.

I also remember when X Games had inline roller blading vert, with the yashutoku brothers

Originally Posted by Big J 33

no clue. Never landed a trick in my life, could care-less
Could you?

I'm 26, i doubt I could get over any breaking wrist or tailbone fears to really attempt skating at this point. And while spinning 900 degrees is cool, and difficult, its not my bag baby, yeaaa

He is getting at the saying... it's, "Couldn't care less". 

Back
Top Bottom