Do you see ur girl every single day?

We live in the same apartment complex at school so yeah, we see and sleep together pretty much every day and night.

I'm real cool with it. I like it actually. But to each his own.

I see her everyday. I don't get sick of her. She's one of those people that I could just chill with 24/7 ; Don't get me wrong we still chill withour friends.. But we still see each other mostly everyday.

Nah, but in my last relationship I did and it drove me crazy
smh.gif

Depends on the stability of your relationship and what you plan to get out of it.
ohwell.gif

I try not to. I was gone for the past three months so we've been spending a lot of time together. I need my 2-3 days during the week w/o seeing her andsleeping by myself.

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

stage 1 girlfriend?

lol.

I wouldn't live with anyone who I didn't see a future with.

QFT... I've been living with my g/f or soon to be mother of my child for about a year now.. Our relationship is healthy... We enjoy eachothers company but also give the space needed...

I never thought I would like living with a girl, but me and my girl (future wife) have been living together for over 2 months now. It's great.
Been together for over 6 years.

I see my girl 24/7 we work together( she works way on the other side of the plant so i only see her on breaks) we go home then either she comes over or i goover her house. I love it cause i love her and im finally happy with my life with her
pimp.gif

I'm married that whats married means, it means you sleep together but you cant get none.

-Marcus Burnett

i see my girl prolly 6 days / week
usually its not for very long, maybe we'll 'chill' for little bit before sleep

i love her but sometimes i want to see her less, but i cant tell her that w/o thinking something is wrong

I see my boyfriend 4-5 times a week. I love it, but it's nice when I get my days to just be at home and chill. Though, we're always texting/calling soit's not so different.

My girl and I live together and it's better than I thought. I don't get tired of seeing her it's just the complaints that annoy me sometimes. Ithink every female does this though.. lol

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

My girl and I live together and it's better than I thought. I don't get tired of seeing her it's just the complaints that annoy me sometimes. I think every female does this though.. lol
What are some things that she complains about if you don't mind me asking

Back
Top Bottom