Do you sit or stand? Vol. when you pee

Same here and usually the floor parimeter around it is covered in piss
I almost never use urinals. Can't deal with that splash back lol
and when your dong touches the urinal cake
sick.gif

Type of dudes to sit pigeon-toed on the toilet and rest their hands on their knees...smh

And some of YA need to stop humble-braggin :rofl:

Acting like your dong is too big to control what it touched :lol:

And some of YA need to stop humble-braggin :rofl:

Acting like your dong is too big to control what it touched :lol:

No bragging at all bruh. It more of a curse than a gift. To use a urinal I have to stand in front of one, then turn to my immediate left or right to use the one next to me.

When I'm done peeing standing up I just jump up and the D flushes the toilet for me is angled correctly

#toomuchmeat

Last edited:
Same here and usually the floor parimeter around it is covered in piss

Bruh....my work urinal always has pubic hair in it. Like someone must be taking pisses and shedding their ball hair. The floors are nasty too. I always get skived out by that.

Idk what kinda toilets you have in america but even a 12 incher wouldnt reach the water of my toilets here.

Dudes straight lion on their penor reach....

Sad day.
Its atleast 5-6 inches between seat and water.

I can admit I've grazed the toilet walls on some semi morning wood steez but yall talkin bout straight lake dippin are liars. 

Dudes straight lion on their penor reach....

Sad day.
Its atleast 5-6 inches between seat and water.

I can admit I've grazed the toilet walls on some semi morning wood steez but yall talkin bout straight lake dippin are liars. 
if you rocking with the lightswitch i can't help you b

we out here hittin the water like michael phelps bruh

no humble brag, but i have a phobia of using public toilets and if the royal penis touches a foreign object i start freaking out with. :x
that's why i prefer not to pee in urinals and just straight on the bowl or on the streets

i've had 12 inch turds stick out of the water. idk what kinda abyss toilets u rocking w b.

when i started juicing heavy with my nutribullet, it greatly improved my bowel movements. clean dumps and i would drop like a 18 inch coil. basically could even be flushed down cause it was so massive :smh:

Back
Top Bottom