Do you small talk while smashin

There's two types here. The type of yambs that you're dating, and then the rest are the ones that you aren't.

The ones that is your girl, you can keep a steady dialogue. know what should be said, and what should be left outside the room.

Then there's the one-night yambs, on-call yambs. You don't know each other as well. this one might be a moaner, so little dialogue is required.
However, what if you get the stoneface corpse type, then it should be your responsibility to generate something out of nothing. It wouldn't matter if you have active hands and perfect stroke game, awkward silence is awkward silence.

What do you prefer

son 
laugh.gif
 what, talmbout the weather while smashin?!  i don't even......i stay dirty talkin but i'm not about to start tellin ol girl bout the flat tire i got the other day 
roll.gif
.  guess i never experienced 'awkward silence' while killin the yambs.

when i smash in my parents house i put the pillow over the face when she get too loud.

in my past though, i used to smash this chick and she would always be like "talk to me baby".. i never knew what to say except asking questions like "you like it"? "tell me that you like/love the D" etc

im not really into talking during sex though only cause i wanna hear what she moans like, and im too scared something embarrassing might come out of my mouth in the heat of the moment :smh: lol.

when i smash in my parents house i put the pillow over the face when she get too loud.

in my past though, i used to smash this chick and she would always be like "talk to me baby".. i never knew what to say except asking questions like "you like it"? "tell me that you like/love the D" etc

im not really into talking during sex though only cause i wanna hear what she moans like, and im too scared something embarrassing might come out of my mouth in the heat of the moment
mean.gif
lol.
laugh.gif

im not really into talking during sex though only cause i wanna hear what she moans like, and im too scared something embarrassing might come out of my mouth in the heat of the moment :smh: lol.

Tero my man, yns

Small talk tho? :lol: I'm nit picking, but there's a difference between talk and small talk. I doubt a dudes fifteen minutes into a session and blurts out "did they remember to give you your free apple pie at McDonald's? They have a special that runs until the 31st". That's what I consider small talk.

What should be left outside ? Son I leave everything on the bed . I don't know about you guys but its the best release.

I be smashing like remember when you were being a stupid ***** to me ?!?!? THIS IS WHAT YOU GET . DO THAT **** AGAIN *CHOKE* *THRUST*

:pimp:

this

like i give a **** about what a dumb broad gotta say when im smashing :lol:

if anything ill ask her what she likes and what position tell her to do a few things :evil:

no convos though :lol:

Exactly. Outside of switching positions i dont have nothing to say to a jump.

Back
Top Bottom