Do you Solid Snake people you know in public?

Simple question.

If you see someone you know in public, not like a close friend but maybe somebody you might occasionally have contact with, what do you do?

- Hop in designated box
- sneak up behind said person
- choke/tranq dart
- keep it pushin

I don't have many friends.

mgs-evil-camera.gif

not really sure what "solid snaking" is but i have one friend who's given me carte blanche to choke him out if i ever see him out in public as long as i manage to get the choke in before he notices me. before i die its my mission to rear naked choke him in front of his wife and kids and leave his lifeless body on the ground and walk away. i'll probably try it at his kid's HS graduation cause his eyes will be affixed on the stage and he won't see it coming.

yes we are childish and juvenile
yes we are both 35+
yes we both have kids, to whom we are probably a terrible influence.

not really sure what "solid snaking" is but i have one friend who's given me carte blanche to choke him out if i ever see him out in public as long as i manage to get the choke in before he notices me. before i die its my mission to rear naked choke him in front of his wife and kids and leave his lifeless body on the ground and walk away. i'll probably try it at his kid's HS graduation cause his eyes will be affixed on the stage and he won't see it coming.

yes we are both 35+
wtf 
laugh.gif

If i see sumone i aint talked 2 i a minute in the aisle of the grocery store i say hello....wassup...etc.

If i see them again on a different isle im ghost wit dat stealth camo b

Last edited:

yes we are both 35+

:lol:

Went on a solo mission to get food the other day. See a dude from high school solo at the bar too. I used to eat Wendy's and blaze with him daily because we had wood shop together and lunch was in the middle of class. We smashed some food and laughed at our old ways. :lol: I always say what's up as long as they're solid. Not the heroin fiend from an old job or something.

i ran into someone from hs a few days ago but he didnt recognize me, he asked me for a dollar for the bus so he could cash a check...

Ill say wasup and keep it pushing .

If I was real cool with em ill ask what they up to and such try to give some life advice

I always see people who recognize me from school and I always end up looking like a jerk cause I dont remember who they are.
I moved around so I tend mistake people from which city I know them from.

I use to have long hair

People don't recognize me since I cut it

Most of the time I just walk past people I know but don't feel like talking too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom