Do you still keep in touch with your high school friends?

i doubt i will keep in touch with most once im done, im a junior. I have moved so much though (4 diff continents ftl) and i barely keep in touch with most, afew fb messages here and there. Most of my boys are (no offense to them of course) not too smart and r either not goin to college or goin to a communitycollege, whereas Im aiming for TOP schools, and will def be moving. I dont even know if Im gonna stay in the US later, it kinda saddens me cuz theres somedudes here that i would do anything for, u feel me so I dont wanna lose touch.

There's only one person from high school I see on a regular basis. Most everyone else is relegated to facebook updates. I got a whole new crop of friendssince I graduated many moons ago.

I'm roughly 2 year outta highschool...

i have about 5 who i still like to talk to but i see that only 2 are still tight with me.
i upped and left the country tho.

you will see all ya dudes at the bars n !@@% all the time if you guys stay in the same main city.

needless to say last sem of grade 12 i was networking like mad outside of school

I graduated in 04. In HS I was the funny cat that everyone knew and wanted to be cool with, but I usually just kicked it with a pretty close group. One of myboys is abroad, but we are still cool, just maybe not as cool as we used to. The other one I havent talked to in about a year or two. I really find it kind ofuncomfortable talking to him when I meet him, cuz we are not as close as we used to. I still talko to some of the girls and sometimes get invited to parties orsome trips, but I dont feel that well around them as I used to. I spend much more time with my boys I met playing ball, from the hood, and the ones I met incollege.

I used to think that I will never lose touch and be really close with everybody from hs, but I guess I was wrong. This Christmas I went for a class reunion, itwasnt bad, but I didnt feel that comfortable and didnt enjoy myself that much. I guess it will only get worse in time, but thats prolly just how it is.

Out of my group of friends, 4 went to Columbus to go to school. Those are my friends for life, the rest I either talk torarely or not at all.

Like 2 of them.
I went to 3 different high schools, and started a new one my senior year.
I hated that one because it was a damn hood school

my closet friends are the ones that I went to high school with so whenever I was in town for breaks we would always kick it

There are a few I check in with from time to time, but there's only a few.......maybe like 10. But my best friends I have right now are from college[although we all went to the same high school, we got really cool in college]

I hate when I run into somebody I was never really cool with and they ask for my number.
smh.gif

all of em. even though i've been away and haven't kicked it with them since last summer. that's my fam.

Originally Posted by hellaones

I hate when I run into somebody I was never really cool with and they ask for my number.
smh.gif

i hate that too, or the whole what have you been up too deal, as if they really care!

Back
Top Bottom