Do you still keep in touch with your high school friends?

Thought we would always be that tight knit group. Now, the dudes get married and they get all consumed by it and feel they can slide on their friendships
smh.gif

I still chill with about 3 of the friends I had in high school...most of us have went on very different and separatepaths.

Some of them. I go to college with about 8 of them. I don't see or talk to them on a regular basis but we are still chill. I do chill with the ones I leftback home when i get back though.

I finished HS in '01 and College in '06. I don't really keep in touch with anyone from HS and a few people from college (I moved out of state twoyears ago).

I've moved around so much growing up that I just make new friends and very rarely hit up old friends.

I only post wit 3 or 4 dudes from highschool still .. I still say what's up to the other homeys when i see them tho

some but i want to keep up with more. i'm just horrible with that stuff if they're not into the same things i'minto.

We will all meet up from time to time. They all still chill w/ each other because they go to the same college and commute, so they're around everyonestill. Only a few of us are away at UC's.
I still hang out with one of my roaddogs every time I'm back for the weekend though.

I only talk to one of my friends from HS. Went to the same HS, college, med school, and now we're colleagues. My homeboy was the best man at my wedding.5thousand

Originally Posted by AssistantSupervisor81

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Yea still chill with the whole crew i had back in the hs days, class of 04

Same here class of 04
pimp.gif
Although we all went to different colleges, made new friends and did our own thing, we're stillthe same crew minus 1 or 2 members.

Some classmates tried organizing a mini-reunion, but they aren't even necessary anymore with Facebook/MySpace.

I've known my best friends since 7th and 8th grade. We're 26 now. I keep in touch with many other ones thru myspace and FB since we've spread outacross the country

both of my best friends I met during high school, we're in college now and even though we got different things going on for each of us we still try to maketime to chill. I do have alot of h.s. friends that I don't keep in contact with though.

c/0'99 I got 3-4 dudes I still keep up with. Couple of them keep the
pimp.gif
so we gotta stay in touch. I'm actually looking forward to the reunion thissummer, get to catch up with some other people I lost contact with.

Yea, only my close circle though, which consisted of about 3 of my boys and 1 of my homegirls.

Me and my homegirl went to the same college (we both Seniors right now) so we see each other on the regular...

I hit my boys up on the regular too, whether Im home or not...

One of them Ive known since I was 6, thats my dude forreal...Talk to him damn near all the time nh...

Back
Top Bottom