Do you still keep in touch with your high school friends?

yep i keep in touch with most of them i balled in high school so i knew basically everybody so we still go out and drink go to dinners the whole nine

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

some of em..
Some of them are on NT too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shookONEZ

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

High School Friends > College Friends

co-sign

Word.

I made some friends for life in college, but for the most part I still kick it with the guys I went to high-school with. Actually, as pathetic as this sounds,I don't think I have any real friends that I've made outside of school. I try and keep my work as far away from my personal life as possible.

yep to some extent, well im in first year uni so it's not like i havent been away from them for that long, but communications have decreased

If you still kick it with more than 4 of your friends from high-school YOUR'E DOING IT WRONG.

well, i had a baby in the last month of my senior year.

had a group of about 5 of us.

me - had a baby, i work, have a family, buying a house, going to school, so i never have free time
friend # 1 - didn't see much after junior year, dropped outta school, heard he's in jail for 6 years now.
friend # 2 - same as number 1, except he is not in jail, he doesn't work though, doesn't go to school, doesn't do anything.
friend # 3 - dropped out of high school after being expelled for sexual harrassment, he is in iraq now, so at least he is doing something, i haven't seenhim in over two years though.
friend # 4 - he was a year below me, so he is still in school, but he goes to night school (twilight) now and he is a loser so we don't talk now, lol.
friend # 5 - if it weren't for the fact we work together, i would not see him much, but him and i are the only ones doing anything

Nope

Some died

I founded out later some lack loyalty

And the rest we just grow apart, took different paths in life.

I still see a lot of the people I used to kick it with in HS. Honestly though things change and people become different than they were back then. Im intodifferent stuff now. My old friends are kinda lame now. Type off people that just wanna do the same daamn thing every weekend. Im trying to meet new girls andnot chill with the samee ones every weekend.

My friends now are cooler than my old friends

I still kick it with my co-defendants (3). Everyone else from back then is lost in the past.

Only a handful, things are different and priorities change. Even after we all were on facebook and found more friends we used to kick it with its still beenthe same circle. I graduated in 03 BTW and most of us now are about to graduate college.

I was class of '03..I keep in touch with just 3-5. The others are still immature and/or we no longer have anything in common.

out of the many many friends in high school, i only hang out with a few. everyone grew up and went their separate ways..

Back
Top Bottom