Do you still party every holiday? NYE, St Pattys, etc

You dont have to get ****faced to have fun. I think that's the problem with most people. Drinking should merely enhance the experience.
Agreed. Never liked the idea of getting ****faced for any occasion.

I'll probably have a glass of Whiskey and call it a night haha.

I'm sure you posted in the wrong thread but which thread were you trying to post in? I'm interested  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I guess I was just elaborating on an earlier post. My whole piece about the relationships kind of goes hand in hand with this thread though, because a good chunk of people "go out" or "party" in an effort to meet a companion. At least in my experience.

But to answer OP's question, I haven't gone out for NYE since 2007. I've also started not going out on Thanksgiving Eve as well. I like switching it up: Rent a condo in the northeast to snowboard with friends for the weekend, road trip to arena or stadium I've never been to, etc.

The big party days of the year are pretty overrated IMO. I feel like the only reason I'd want to be in an environment where people are standing around, drinking, chopping it up like at a club is for a yamb quest.

I noticed I spend most of the holidays with family.
I did go out for cinco de mayo but that's because a friend of mine got a 96 on his final that same day lol

Decided I'm sitting out NYE this year. I'm just gonna chill at home. Besides, January 1st is an underrated drinking day. Biggest brunch day of the year. Would rather do that than deal with with NYE nonsense.

Gonna party on the slopes this year. Heading out to snowboard waaaaay up north for a few days. That lake effect snow. :pimp: up by Canada overlooking Lake Superior.

House parties are where it's at. Especially at my house. Get drunk in the safety of my home. Last house party we had had, hookah beer pong liquor everything. was telling folks, aye don't drive home drunk snatch you some real estate in the living room. folks was stumblin' out the door. thank god everybody made it home safe

I am actually thinking about going to Yellowstone over the winter with my brothers but i gotta get over the stigma that we are tropical people and its a "crazy white person" thing first. But it looks like a challenge and it tests your manhood.

View media item 1773431

DO IT!!!!!

Im from outside ATL, I moved up here to Montana few years ago. All the fam finally got up here to visit, primarily for the wedding, but they cracked all kinds of jokes on how they perceived people to live up here in these states. To their surprise they thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

Def worth visitng the Dakotas and Montana .. living meh its a lil slow for me and im not huge into outdoor stuff like climbing skiing etc. I'll go camp though.

Anyways, about your Yellowstone idea. I def say do it. Come in woth an open mind. Id much rather go during the summer though cuz im not one to be outside in the cold like they are in that pic. But if you can come at the right time youll see some good stuff. Especially in the fall when the animals are out looking to mate n what not.

My mom is not an animal or outdoor person at all and she loved the trip to Yellowstone. It was about a 2-3 hour drive from where I live. The park is HUGE and we only got 1/4 of it, if that, in a the 6-8 hours we were there.

Just got invited to a friend's house for tomorrow's festivities...Why do I feel like a homebody.

I'm 28 now and I feel burnt the **** out from all of the **** I've done when I was younger.  Nowadays I don't wanna go to the club as much as I wanna find new activities and hobbies to enhance myself. This NYE I'm chillin with the homie and this new chick I'm talking to at a house party. No use in going out and spending mad bread for a few hours and a few drinks. Once the clock hits 12:01 New Years is practically over. So that bread will be better served staying in my pocket for something better down the line.

Last edited:
Went out for NYE, think that's going to be it. Retiring my jersey  
laugh.gif

Hoping for next year to have a special lady in my life to share the countdown or spend the evening at church.

Rather bring in the new year on a more meaningful note

As far as New Years it's usually been a house party /in the crib chillin with some drinks ...unless I'm outta town , no clubbin for me did all that in my city when I was 18-24

Back
Top Bottom