Do you swear on your first date?

Just naturally i drop the "you're *expletive* hot/cute, as a compliment

Do you swear on your 1st date.

Or do you wait for your partner to do it first and then you know it's okay to do your thing.

Last edited:
I use profanity on the daily so why pretend to be someone I'm not
Same here.

I put all my cards on the table on the first date -- I tell them 1) I like to eat ladies' butts and 1) I like to suck farts too.

Last edited:
Zio :pimp:

I don't curse like that anyway, but I don't meter myself either. Show people who you are.

"You're ******* hot" on the first date?
I'd be creeped out if a dude told me that on the first date. So thirsty, oh ma gahhh

Only time I'll curse on a first date is if we in the whip and we bumping that new LOX tape or some old Smif N Wessun and we reciting the lyrics on some g ****.

Word to me last first date I had, me and shorty were in the whip bumping Nas and Kool G Rap "Fast Life" and we recited it word for word. I rapped Kool G Verses and my date rapped Nas verse. champagne wishes and caviar dreams, a penis didn't Cream, with shells of fish scales on triple beams I gleam. living the life of rally packing fifty Cali rocking lizard bally while we do our drug deals in a dark alley :pimp:

Dapped shorty up before I dropped her off to her spot and she invited me in. Her roomate had an old drum kit and we fooled around with it and made some Break beats and drew graffiti

It's amazing that some of yall manage to get through life...
[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] Jesus Christ
You call women "******* cute"?
roll.gif

roll.gif

I'm really buzzed on some white wine right now, that's my excuse for starting this thread

But I know I'll let that "you're *expletive* hot right now" when I'm druknk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom