DO you take less showers during the winter?

For some reason I don't like to take as many showers during the winter. I only like to wash myself when I'm oily and sweaty. So during the winter Itake a shower once every 3 days.

Most people don't like to take them as much, it would seem, because it's colder when you vacate the steam heated shower.

This was never a problem for me in the dorms, because they always seemed to be at like 85 Degrees out in the hallways anyway. But I could see how I would havethat urge not to shower in the winter now that I own a house.

I still do tho... I just turn up the heat to like 85 and close the door a few minutes before I go in there. Works like a charm.

You're just a nasty, dirty individual.
laugh.gif

Yea since it's a little colder I don't need to shower as often as say in the summer. Once every 2 days for me.

If I didn't do anything but run to the store when it's cold, I probly can skip that day. In the summer? Hells no. Soon as u walk out the house yousmell like outdoors and sweat.

encore2007 wrote:
I take 1 everyday if I'm active 2-3 if I'm really active

yup, same for me.

In the summer I take a lot of showers from being sweaty and from play basketball or sports in general.

In the winter I shower once a day...On my gym days twice.

Hell no. At least once a day all year ... Ol' Ntker walkin around w/ 48 hr BO. THE best deodarant only last 24 hrs cuz ...

smh.gif

You got issues.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

For some reason I don't like to take as many showers during the winter. I only like to wash myself when I'm oily and sweaty. So during the winter I take a shower once every 3 days.

laugh.gif
yo dude thats nasty. Take showers everyday people.

UMmmm once every three days is un-called for .. Everyday a shower shall be taken , and 2-3 times if I play sports or had a long day and plan on going out thatnight .. Summer time . twice a day even if I saty indoors .. Go to bed clean , wake up clean , go to work clean ..

I wouldnt call you nasty though ..

Momma always said "dont put clean clothes on a dirty body" ..

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Momma always said "dont put clean clothes on a dirty body" ..

You are putting alot of faith in the OP. If dude isn't showering but every 3 days he is probably one of those dudes who grabs whatever off the floor.

Back
Top Bottom