Do you tell your girl FRIENDS when a guy is running weak game on them?

ol' $%*% blockin a$s nikka
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

That's not something grown men should do. Especially if it's random broads like your ex's best friend or a friend of a girl you are dating. (If you don't call her "my friend", then to me that's a random broad to me)

Grown men should have more important things on their mind than whether Shaniqua is getting played or not.
THIS

/thread

if you really think you need to comment then you are cut from a different cloth.

and you basically take the role of another one of her female friends.SMH.

but everyone has their position. I guess thats yours..."usherplaylist"

I've said too much...

Some of yall live by some twisted rules. I really am not concerned with c blocking some lame I dont even know, if he's playin somebody I care any bit about. Case in point: my ex's best friend started dating some whack "rapper" type (dude had songs about smokin blunts and ballin out in the club. There are no clubs where I'm from, and homie didnt even smoke). It didnt take long to become clear she was getting played and cheated on. I just filled my girl in to what the obvious clues were, and left that on her. She either never spoke up, or her home girl didnt listen. Either way, few months later they found out dude was cheating (big surprise). I felt like I did what I could. I wasnt about to call the girl up and try and 'warn' her myself, but I at least made it clear to my girl what was going on. If the girl dont want to listen, thats also not my problem.

lol at op gettin clowned
but if it was a girl i considered a friend (dont have to many of those)
i would let her know point blank that dude is playin her. If she wanna keep seeing him thats her choice.
I know its Bros b4 @#$% but some stranger i dont even know is not a bro in my eyes.

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Originally Posted by cguy610

That's not something grown men should do. Especially if it's random broads like your ex's best friend or a friend of a girl you are dating. (If you don't call her "my friend", then to me that's a random broad to me)

Grown men should have more important things on their mind than whether Shaniqua is getting played or not.
THIS

/thread

if you really think you need to comment then you are cut from a different cloth.

and you basically take the role of another one of her female friends.SMH.

but everyone has their position. I guess thats yours..."usherplaylist"

I've said too much...
Female friends never stand up about @#$% like this.  I feel it is my duty to address the elephant in the room.

And every girl I've done this to I would consider a friend of mine.  Like there are times I know a group of girls, I'm cool with them...and then go onto date one of them.  The others are still "friends" to me, so I like to see them get respected, and not toyed with by fraud willies.  If your game is tight, I won't say @#$%.

i dont see what the other dudes were really doin, just "i had to let her know he's lame" can u explain why dude was so lame? tucked in his shirt? wore his pants on his waist?
ohwell.gif
 stick to your own relationship problems they'll figure it out one way or the other, now if u seen dude w/ a pack of rubbers and duct tape everywhere he goes then let her know something is up

Originally Posted by usherplaylist

Anyone have girls they're strictly friends with and from a mile away you can see some dudes are running middle school baby games on them, so you can't help but tell them the deal? My ex's best friend would believe the most
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
lies this dude she was seeing told her, so I couldn't help but tell her what was up.  And most recently a girl I'm dating, her good friend is getting toyed with by this lame, and I feel it's a disservice to her if I just let her get used.  Yes, I am a hater.
eyes.gif
But at the end of the day I'm more her friend, and could care less about some random shady dude.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Maybe I'm breaking some kind of guy code[/color], but step your game up around me. Dudes be making up the most
roll.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
lies, and some girls get so damn blinded they believe anything.
tired.gif
What's worse is that these girls won't tell their girlfriends if they think a guy is full of @#$%.  My ex let her best friend date this lame for 2 years, finally when they broke up she hit her with, "Yeah, we knew he was full of @#$% for a while, I just didn't want to hurt your feelings."
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Yeah, it's called rockblocking. It's seems that you're jealous that you're in the friend zone with said girl and the shady guy is getting his so to compensate you tell her "what's up". Just leave it be fam.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

can't relate... but you shouldn't hate on another mans game regardless... if the girl isn't smart enough to realize it that's on her. Plus you can't hit every girl with the same convo, younger girls don't need the full experience, sometimes just some lil things suffice u kno. ahhh nevermind you don't know...

Well, the reason I'm bringing it up is because I am the one that the girls get
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
with when I put them up on game.  Like, how about instead of being mad at me, the messenger, you go tell homey that's been toying with you to kick rocks. They don't get it that I'm telling them out of love.  If I didn't give a @#$% about you I wouldn't care how dudes were treating you, it's a sign of respect.

Or friends of the girls will hit me with, "Why can't you just mind your business? Of course we ALL know he's treating her like @#$% but we choose to mind our business."
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Like who can sit on the sidelines when they know their friend is being treated like @#$%? Absurd.

indifferent.gif
@OP Let the shady dudes screw your friends over, then play even nicer guy and they maybe that'll get you out of the friend zone.

"Dead him", is all I say.

And on some no bromo type stuff, I want to see a pic of OP.. seriously.

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

is this dude dcallamerican? and if not [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]where has he been[/color]
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Cheerleading practice
Spoiler [+]
Or so I hear.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

no because they dont listen anyways

female firends love to have guy firends to ask for advice but then 90% of the time they never use it and look dumb. then get mad when you hit them with a "i told you so"

True.  I'm not doing it anymore.  But OF COURSE some how, some way either a girl will tell me about her friend or the friend will run her mouth in front of me about the SAME childish antics continuing and it will just eat away at me how dumb girls are.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
Girls aren't dumb just the ones you know. I wonder what they think of your meddling?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

If she believes then guess what...

the game is good enough. Why you sound like the gay friend tho?
ths same thing I was thinking...
smh.gif

It's getting FIERCE but seriously OP butt out before you end up like this.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]
perez-hilton.jpg

nah, if the chick is stupid enough to fall for a lame i let 'em. your words can only come back and bite you in the !*!.

If she's my friend and I'm asked. Yup.

It's not blocking, it's looking out for your friend. At the end of the day, you're going to have to hear her crying when son breaks her heart. If you KNOW and don't say something, you're a pretty bad friend. Same way I would tell my homeboy he was getting used for money or something.

I tend to let people make their own mistakes though. So that's why I say only if I'm asked. I don't mind the business of other people, friend or not.

bros before +*+# always, I dont care if i just met a dude he goes over a scallywag anyday

Well, the reason I'm bringing it up is because I am the one that the girls get
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
with when I put them up on game.  Like, how about instead of being mad at me, the messenger, you go tell homey that's been toying with you to kick rocks. They don't get it that I'm telling them out of love.  If I didn't give a @#$% about you I wouldn't care how dudes were treating you, it's a sign of respect.

Or friends of the girls will hit me with, "Why can't you just mind your business? Of course we ALL know he's treating her like @#$% but we choose to mind our business."
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Like who can sit on the sidelines when they know their friend is being treated like @#$%? Absurd.
Same thing happens to me Op.

I try to tell this girl all the time when guys are playing her and she gets
mad.gif
, says I'm trying to ruin her chance of happiness. This other girl i know got cheated on by the same guy for like the past 5 years, I tried to tell her but she wanted to hit me with the "We had something special and our relationship wasn't always bad". She came at me the other day with a new story about being done with him (how can you be done with him when he's used you for the 100th time). 

I talk to some dumb broads
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

who cares? if the chick wants to fall for dudes game let her be, she'll later find out if dude is a scrub or not

Back
Top Bottom