Do you tell your girl FRIENDS when a guy is running weak game on them?

usherplaylist

Banned
Anyone have girls they're strictly friends with and from a mile away you can see some dudes are running middle school baby games on them, so you can't help but tell them the deal? My ex's best friend would believe the most
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
lies this dude she was seeing told her, so I couldn't help but tell her what was up.  And most recently a girl I'm dating, her good friend is getting toyed with by this lame, and I feel it's a disservice to her if I just let her get used.  Yes, I am a hater.
eyes.gif
But at the end of the day I'm more her friend, and could care less about some random shady dude.

Maybe I'm breaking some kind of guy code, but step your game up around me. Dudes be making up the most
roll.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
lies, and some girls get so damn blinded they believe anything.
tired.gif
What's worse is that these girls won't tell their girlfriends if they think a guy is full of @#$%.  My ex let her best friend date this lame for 2 years, finally when they broke up she hit her with, "Yeah, we knew he was full of @#$% for a while, I just didn't want to hurt your feelings."
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

can't relate... but you shouldn't hate on another mans game regardless... if the girl isn't smart enough to realize it that's on her. Plus you can't hit every girl with the same convo, younger girls don't need the full experience, sometimes just some lil things suffice u kno. ahhh nevermind you don't know...

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

can't relate... but you shouldn't hate on another mans game regardless... if the girl isn't smart enough to realize it that's on her. Plus you can't hit every girl with the same convo, younger girls don't need the full experience, sometimes just some lil things suffice u kno. ahhh nevermind you don't know...

Well, the reason I'm bringing it up is because I am the one that the girls get
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
with when I put them up on game.  Like, how about instead of being mad at me, the messenger, you go tell homey that's been toying with you to kick rocks. They don't get it that I'm telling them out of love.  If I didn't give a @#$% about you I wouldn't care how dudes were treating you, it's a sign of respect.

Or friends of the girls will hit me with, "Why can't you just mind your business? Of course we ALL know he's treating her like @#$% but we choose to mind our business."
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Like who can sit on the sidelines when they know their friend is being treated like @#$%? Absurd.

btw why is your username usher playlist? sound like a sensitive guy in the friend zone... "When Jamie Smiles"?

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

btw why is your username usher playlist? sound like a sensitive guy in the friend zone... "When Jamie Smiles"?

Just for jokes, don't take it too seriously.

If you tell her the stupid ones will think you like her even if you don't by throwing salt on another mans game.

god you're a weird dude.... i'm just gonna stop at NO. You shouldn't be a rockblock at all. whatsoever. but really your mentality needs help...

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

If you tell her the stupid ones will think you like her even if you don't by throwing salt on another mans game.

Yeah, I can see that.  As I said, it's more so a sign of respect than hoping I can wiggle my way in there.  I also hate when you put a girl up on game, and then they go ask their girlfriends if they agree, and the spineless girlfriends are basically like, "Nooo we don't see it that way at all. Trust your heart."
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm not going out of my way to get involved in other people's affairs and comment on another guy's game. However if a female friend of mine seeks out my opinion or asks about it, I'm not going to sugar coat it so some random guy can get with her. I'll be her friend and look out for her first, and a strange guy doesn't come before that.

With that in mind, I only have 3, maybe 4, girls that I'm good enough friends with to get involved and who would actually listen to my advice. Most girls just ask for your advice then only want to hear one thing and don't listen to what I say.

I would 100% let a female friend know if i thought he was a loser. There's no "guy code" with some bum you don't even know. Plus if its like a really good friend of your girlfriend, you don't want some chump comin around.

I stopped reading after you said "yes I am a hater".That pretty much nullified everything you said.

Originally Posted by KMun44

I would 100% let a female friend know if i thought he was a loser. There's no "guy code" with some bum you don't even know. Plus if its like a really good friend of your girlfriend, you don't want some chump comin around.

Pretty Much..

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

I stopped reading after you said "yes I am a hater".That pretty much nullified everything you said.

I only said that because I assumed the average "funny" Niketalker would come in here and call me that.  The reality is I am doing this out of respect.

Originally Posted by KMun44

Too bad I am the one they start riffing at for not being able to mind my own business.
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
Obviously I don't say anything unless I KNOW what's going on.  The @#$% is so predictable at times, it's funny to me.  If what I said didn't hold any weight, why would they get so emotional?

An example of this happening this week: I read an article on like 10 signs a guy is using you, and literally like 7 of the things were something this dude is doing to this girl I know.  I forwarded the article to a bunch of girls, because I honestly found it funny.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
But only one girl (guess who?) got salty.
eyes.gif
Then her friend hit me up, "Why would you send that to my friend?!"

That's not something grown men should do. Especially if it's random broads like your ex's best friend or a friend of a girl you are dating. (If you don't call her "my friend", then to me that's a random broad to me)

Grown men should have more important things on their mind than whether Shaniqua is getting played or not.

^^ well you tried, at least you can be the one to say those 4 words everyone loves to hear

i
told
you
so!

Originally Posted by cguy610

That's not something grown men should do. Especially if it's random broads like your ex's best friend or a friend of a girl you are dating. (If you don't call her "my friend", then to me that's a random broad to me)

Grown men should have more important things on their mind than whether Shaniqua is getting played or not.

No, she wasn't my ex at that time.  It's not about more important things on your mind...when you're over at a girl's house and her best friend is there half the time riffing about some lame she's dating it's really hard for me not too jump in there and be 100 with her - out of respect.  It's obvious girls aren't direct enough with friends, I take it like if I don't tell this girl, nobody will.

If she believes then guess what...

the game is good enough. Why you sound like the gay friend tho?

It gotta be a real friend tho....not like ya ole lady homegirl who comes over to ya girl crib while u there to spill her drama while the game is on (I hate that issh)

but yeah I got 2 or 3 close female friends and they all witness me transition from the playa stage to the grown man one guy girl type dude so when they need advice ill let em know....but we grown....if u a youngin I would just keep it quiet,especially if yall all know each other

Back
Top Bottom