Do you think about NT when something bad happens to you?

roc boy jada

Banned
Just wondering.
laugh.gif

i have bene waiting to use this picture

i do sometimes

but i know some people are like

Never. Don't really think about NT outside of NT (if that makes sense). Like jawnyquest said:
Originally Posted by jawnyquest

nt should be the least of your worries if something bad is happening to you
laugh.gif

Not really when something bad happens

Like the other day, i was waiting in line at a store and this old lady with a busted face and a huge booty was in front of me. I thought "i bet if theyposted her on NT they'd go ape *#!% and think she was fine as hell, someone is bound to post a pic of a paper bag though"
laugh.gif

Another time i was in an elevator that took a slow second to start moving and i remembered that thread about the dude that got stuck at the elevator at work.

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Not really when something bad happens

Like the other day, i was waiting in line at a store and this old lady with a busted face and a huge booty was in front of me. I thought "i bet if they posted her on NT they'd go ape *#!% and think she was fine as hell, someone is bound to post a pic of a paper bag though"
laugh.gif

Another time i was in an elevator that took a slow second to start moving and i remembered that thread about the dude that got stuck at the elevator at work.

That was me...... #$!@ pissed me off too.

You talking about the "Earthquack" thread?

But yea NT would most definitely be in the back of mind if something bad were to occur.

Sometimes I just wonder how someone can make a topic about certain things.

"I was just robbed about 15 minutes ago, I was scared for my life."
laugh.gif

i saw the title and
laugh.gif
NT might be #45643322 on my list to think aboutwhen something bad happens.....

laugh.gif
@ earthquake

nope. but with the earthquake thread, i'd like to know how bad it was. NT usually announces it before it even hits the news.

laugh.gif
I don't really mean to call anyone out but here's an example:
Originally Posted by FromThaTown

My pops just got robbed at gunpoint. He was walking toward the house with groceries, and then this young 20 something yo cat just ran up on him with a banger and pointed it at his chest, asking for some money and his wallet. I had an uncle shot and killed in a robbery 3 years ago, so I'm feeling lucky that my pops was just unharmed. So this goes out to all the goons on NT or whatever. Get a damn job and stop trying to come up the quick way, there is no such thing as a quick come up. Damn, my heart is beating fast right now, if that dude would have shot my dad, I don't know what I do. SMH....
http://niketalk.com/topic/152974

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by northparkblind

sometimes...

NT can help you through hard times....

Damn shame...relying on a message board
smh.gif

Well it has
laugh.gif
ex: i had an essay to do but i didn't feel like doing it. soo.. i posted it in NT asking for some motivation and i got motivated to do myessay!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom