Do you think if they Retro'ed the...

Do you think if the retro'ed The old JB clothing, for releases such as the aquas, or the VII's, where the gear had the funky designs, and colors, and was alot more bold.. thats it would do well?

like the old windbreaker sweatsuits.... or like the jordan sweat shirts where the sleves were 2 different colors... imo i think that would be dope to bring back.

i think some of yall are too young to remeber that stuff...

found some pics... post more if you have some..

Pardon my steps.

it depends on what rapper/celebrity brings back that old school 90's look, so that trend can comeback as well. I have seen people with flat tops and gold rope chains lately so maybe.

I think a lot of the stuff would sell b/c the hip hop community generally wears anything Jordan and kids are impressionable. Look how well those ridiculous hats, shirts, etc. with every NBA team logo sell. If those things can become popular, anything can.
Team Old School​
"You Got to Do Time"​
Don't try and build your post count - make your post count.​

yes
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

DOPE :pimp:
pimp.gif

Most likely
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

Yes but the fit has to be right, cant be for the hoopers. I could see this doing well if you kept the doors limited to boutiques only! No major retailers.
"They even talked bout Jesus."

Of course they would sell. The shoes sell right? These clothes look better than half of the LS clothing they release anyway.
BUY MY SIZE 13 MOCHA IIIs
TEAMlateNIGHT X THE JOKER GANG
"Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"​

Amongst OG collectors / fans, yes. Amongst random buyers & the young teenage crowd, I don't think so.

The younger audeience in which JB seems to focus on is putting out all these riculous clothes featured in LS releases because thats whats 'popular' now...

If they put out the old clothing, it may not be the 'cool thing' to wear.

But as I said, with OG collectors, it would be a hit. Some of the older clothes were just gorgeous in terms of simplicity & old school designs.
New Jersey Nets More Than A Game
#1 Marcus Williams #2 Josh Boone #5 Jason Kidd - C #6 Robert Hite #7 Bostjan Nachbar
#11 Darrell Armstrong #30 Malik Allen #9 Mile Ilic #12 Nenad Krstic #15 Vince Carter #21 Antoine Wright
#22 Bernard Robinson #24 Richard Jefferson #20 Jamaal Magloire #35 Jason Collins #51 Sean Williams

No doubt that would boost JB's retro clothing sales.
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

:pimp:
pimp.gif
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Quote:
Amongst OG collectors / fans, yes. Amongst random buyers & the young teenage crowd, I don't think so.

The younger audeience in which JB seems to focus on is putting out all these riculous clothes featured in LS releases because thats whats 'popular' now...

If they put out the old clothing, it may not be the 'cool thing' to wear.
Megan is a Fox
P-Town's Finest​
Tennessee Titans​

Most def. As long as the clothes doesn't come out lookin' ashy. Anyone remember back in the day when everything just used to look faded? No? Watch an early episode of Fresh Prince. Dude wears the loudest, most faded colors. :lol:
laugh.gif
But on a serious note, I'd buy.
Park in a driveway, and drive in a parkway?!?!? WHA?!?!? I think I'll just take "Flight"!!!

if I wanted the shoes growing up, I'm for sure going to want the jackets and clothing that came with it too
selling DS AJ V's black/carol size 10, for $275
DS OLNL size 10.5 for $300

Quote:
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
"Respect the Star"

i like it better than the clothing today may b i am just out of style
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

all jb clothing the same to me because i don't cop at all lol

i find my clothing elsewhere but that jacket is straight firewood
TVunit to the maxxx
BIGBEN7
DAMN!

All JB would have to do is put Kanye in that @#%$ it would make perfect sense. He grew up in Chicago and he's got the different type of fashion sense. But then again, a lotta that stuff is cut real different so it wouldn't be as popular. I.E. shorter shorts in funny colors. It'll look like ur running around in biker shorts. And loose tank tops??? Younger people would think u got that stuff from a really fat person
Screw a sig

Back
Top Bottom