Do you think Lebrons are getting played out?!

Played out, not that I have seen. I live in the middle of Beaverton, OR and I never see any dudes with any Lebrons, let alone Jordans or Kobes. Like the dude said before me, wear what YOU like and f**k what anyone else says; they are your damn feet.

in general I dont see much people wearing bball shoes or jordans casually in my area. I see most shoes while playing indoorball. I live in Orange county area.

there this one guy at my local gym that ive seen only ball in jordans.

Last edited:
the best player on the planet sig. line being popular?. to me no surprise at all

Unlike when we were kids and shoes only had a few color options, now days Nike, etc. see it as an opportunity for youth, hs, and college athletic teams to get involved buy having more options.

At least the Lebron X's are coming out with some color schemes that are pretty darn limited so you wont see too many repeat pairs of those.

The model is incredibly comfortable and the guy puts obscene numbers up on the court last year and this year so why not rock a pair?!

Lebron X Prisms, Floridian Aways and BHM's take the crown jewel this round so far, and my ET's All-Stars 2013 but I wont have those for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom