Do you think OJ Mayo will be better than Kobe?

Kobe was 21 during the 99-00 season, right? I think OJ is already a better defender than Kobe was at that age. OJ's jumpshot is moredeveloped too, it took Kobe 5 years to develop that fall away J from the elbow. Maybe the Kobe = MJ comparisons were rubbish after all, but Ithink it is highly realistic OJ can surpass Kobe.

This is getting ridiculous
laugh.gif

Please lock up this Tom Connery.

Yall dudes need to stop riding OJ so hard. It's getting a little disgusting.
sick.gif

anything is possible but he will need to maintain that Jordan-Kobe-I-Hate-All-Competition-And-I-Will-Train-Til-You-Burn mindset.

...anything is possible

Originally Posted by diceloveme

7 games into his rookie season breathe dude.
Bullcrap! We've watched this guy since high school. Dropping all these points in the first week of your rookie campaign is not a fluke. Did Kobe drop 30 straight out the gate when he became a starter? We are watching the birth of a legend in Orenthal James Mayo.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And I am not at all a Kobe fan.

People need a reality check and understand OJ is still the 3rd best player in his own draft class.

Oh God.

Dudes are OD'n now.

Lets discuss this after a few years of playing. Its only 7 games in, anything can happen.

Originally Posted by JESUS IS A LAKER FAN

Originally Posted by diceloveme

7 games into his rookie season breathe dude.
Bullcrap! We've watched this guy since high school. Dropping all these points in the first week of your rookie campaign is not a fluke. Did Kobe drop 30 straight out the gate when he became a starter? We are watching the birth of a legend in Orenthal James Mayo.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

sohi...whats the count?...14?

back to the thread...im a oj fan but the answer is HELLLLLLLLLLL NO!...smack yourseLf for even asking this

Originally Posted by allen3xis

And I am not at all a Kobe fan.

People need a reality check and understand OJ is still the 3rd best player in his own draft class.

Well, I AM a Kobe fan, and I am telling you right now brother --- I SEE IT. I saw it at USC. This guy...... this guy here? He HAS it.

I mean, he already plays both ends of the floor. All he really needs is that patented, unstoppable J...... and I saw him break the Warriors off with itthe other night. OH MAN..... if he can just shoot over 42% this season..... that is some SERIOUS progress. Kobe's J was wack even during the3-peat. If you guys wanted to compare Kobe to MJ (which is totally unfair to both players), then you can certainly compare OJ to Kobe. This can be done.

How can this even be discussed when Rose has been the best and most consistent rookie.

What is he then? Jesus?

Dude is nice, but he lacks Kobes size. Being over 6'6 means a lot in the L for a SG.

Mayo has very nice shooting form and good 1v1 D rarely seen in rooks, I think he'll be a serious problem in the L in 2-3.

To answer your question though, it's
laugh.gif
early right now, come backand ask in 2.

Back
Top Bottom