Do you think OJ Mayo will be better than Kobe?

eyes.gif

How many people knew Kobe would be as good as he is seven games into his career? Just saying.

My president is black; anything is viable.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

How many people knew Kobe would be as good as he is seven games into his career? Just saying.

My president is black; anything is viable.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

OJ's ceiling/potential is not even remotely close to what Kobe's was.

im saying. i help defend mayo all of last college season cause it was nothing but hate but now people OVER riding the hell out of dude

Originally Posted by allen3xis

OJ's ceiling/potential is not even remotely close to what Kobe's was.
"Hard Work Beats Talent, When Talent Doesn't Work Hard", as long as OJ keeps his hunger, there's no telling how good he can get.He's already better than what most people thought he was going be. Still I don't think Kobe is OJ's ceiling, his ceiling is more of Gil / JoeJohnson , which is a scorer who can score at will.

Too early to tell. I'll say one thing though. Mayo>>>Durant by a mile already.

On a side note:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/4534/
DeMarcus Nelson would likely start for Martin, and the Kings could also need players such as backup center Spencer Hawes to continue emerging. Hawes is averaging 12.9 points and 8.4 rebounds this season, and has made 9 of 12 3-point attempts.
Yahoo sports writers are idiots. They also called Mike Bibby a former all-star at least once.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Crap, is it #14? I lost count
laugh.gif

Wheres SoHi at? I'm pretty sure this would be 14.....I think we need to check with the judges on the Kobe-ness in the topic of this thread, more about Mayo

He is off to a better start than Kobe at the same age...but not sure if he has that mindset to become one of the greatest.

Kobe was 21 during the 99-00 season, right? I think OJ is already a better defender than Kobe was at that age.
He was also an all league defender that year. This ##!% is ridiculous. Way to early to come up with predictions like this
laugh.gif

^^Kobe was first team all-defense that year, but he was in the league for about 4 years. I don't think we can make any fair comparisons until"Juice" makes it to his 3-4 year.

Damn everytime a player has a nice stretch of games I come into the sports forum and there is a ridiculous thread.Please Let the $$$# riding end

I'm taking a break from the Sports Forum for a while...

Mayo>>>Durant by a mile already.
I don't even have a response that really captures how I feel about this statement...

Back
Top Bottom