Do you think roided up bodybuilders can fight?

You ever seen one throw them thangs?

Could you square one of them dudes up?

I'm talking this size right here:

2012+11-15+294lbs.jpg

they was a ***** before the roids and they still a ***** after the roids. All it takes is ONE punch

Depends if they have fighting skills or not. Some of the hardest hitters I've come accross are long and lanky. They know how to use their length and leverage to hit HARD. 

I've also seen some really big dudes who hit real soft. It really comes down to if they have training or not. From my experience and what I've seen I say punchers and fighters 

are born. Training helps but some people are just naturally skilled.

Saw a dude a little bigger than that get his *** beat. He had his head down and windmilling :lol:
dudes that big usually can't fight but they do run their mouths.

as far as hands go, toss up.

if it goes to the ground, good luck...

Bigger bodies like that get gassed rather quickly and I'll assume their range of motion is reduced, so a average person would take care of them standing up.

Better question...is there anyone on reality tv that can kick CT from the Real World's ***?

^ not anyone on those MTV reality shows. Those jersey shore Kats would be light work for CT lol

i can picture that yoked dude winging wild punches, gassing out within a few minutes and then getting knocked the F out.

Man im 6 foot about 180lbs...i am not fighting some roided up bodybuilder who would weigh around 300lbs.

View media item 509540
no way

Also prob not the same...but mariusz pudzianowski was a worlds strongest man...and is now an MMA fighter....dude basically does what you would think and runs at every opponent wildly swinging his arms....still wouldn't fight

Last edited:
Depends if they have fighting skills or not. Some of the hardest hitters I've come accross are long and lanky. They know how to use their length and leverage to hit HARD. 
I've also seen some really big dudes who hit real soft. It really comes down to if they have training or not. From my experience and what I've seen I say punchers and fighters 
are born. Training helps but some people are just naturally skilled.

this

Back
Top Bottom