Do you think that more people have tried WEED than not tried it?

Originally Posted by kiuyt856

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by GFlower8

everyonnnee has. or will.

not really on topic but

ONCE you've smoked tree, you can't go back to not doing it again. as much as you say you quit, you will again want or will smoke tree.. whether its
once a week once a month once a year, you will.

did that make sense?
laugh.gif

i wish i could go back to my life pre-tree. smokin trees used to be the last thing on my mind, but BAM! after that historical/memorable first hit, it just
became a regular habit to burn.

tired.gif
Completely false.
Yea. I smoked for the first time about two weeks ago. I have zero urge to do it again.
Where the hell did you come up with that?
laugh.gif
I've smoked regularly fornearly 7 years (since 13) and have been smoke free for over 2 years now.

Originally Posted by kiuyt856

not really on topic but

ONCE you've smoked tree, you can't go back to not doing it again. as much as you say you quit, you will again want or will smoke tree.. whether its
once a week once a month once a year, you will.

did that make sense?
laugh.gif

i wish i could go back to my life pre-tree. smokin trees used to be the last thing on my mind, but BAM! after that historical/memorable first hit, it just
became a regular habit to burn.

tired.gif

Completely false.

Yea. I smoked for the first time about two weeks ago. I have zero urge to do it again.
You did it wrong, guaranteed.

not really on topic but
ONCE you've smoked tree, you can't go back to not doing it again. as much as you say you quit, you will again want or will smoke tree.. whether its once a week once a month once a year, you will.
did that make sense?
laugh.gif

i wish i could go back to my life pre-tree. smokin trees used to be the last thing on my mind, but BAM! after that historical/memorable first hit, it just became a regular habit to burn.
tired.gif

Completely false.
FALSE!!!! I got super-lifted in the mid 90's and haven't smoked since. Matter fact its been 13 years

More than 50%, hell yeah. Maybe not all over the world, but definitely in America.

it depends on the area, in poor areas people spend more on weed (how ironic) whereas you wont see as many rich folks smokin, excluding rappers and stuff lol

but over all idk

Freshmen year we had 50 students on my floor. Out of that 50, 48 of us smoked on a regular basis. The other two didn't smoke but that doesn't mean theyhaven't tried it.
ohwell.gif

I never smoke before college, but the past month or so, I have been lifted every weekend.
pimp.gif
. I think it depends on where you stay/who you associate with,cuz I know before I started blazing, I was completely oblivious to how many people blaze or have tried blazing.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

it depends on the area, in poor areas people spend more on weed (how ironic) whereas you wont see as many rich folks smokin, excluding rappers and stuff lol

but over all idk

- I strongly disagree.

- You'd be surprised.
nerd.gif
Yeah, sure, you may notsee them out on the streets smoking pot, like idiots, but that does not mean that they do not smoke marijuana or use other drugs. Top to bottom; your careeror worth don't necessarily indicate what you do on your own time for pleasure.

Originally Posted by Methedy24

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

but over all idk

- I strongly disagree.

- You'd be surprised.
nerd.gif
Yeah, sure, you may not see them out on the streets smoking pot, like idiots, but that does not mean that they do not smoke marijuana or use other drugs. Top to bottom; your career or worth don't necessarily indicate what you do on your own time for pleasure.

Don't you just love stigmas?

Also, dude that was talking about smoking blacks and cigs...the same happened for me. It was like smoking weed removed my reluctance to smoke in general. Now,I'll hit blacks and cigs, especially when I'm drunk. I don't see how people get hooked to tobacco though.

I got a figure on how many people smoked when they did that report on Phelps. Kelloggs dropped him and a lot of people stopped buying their product. Some newsstations did a report on it.

What? The rich kids I know go even harder. They got all the money so they start messing with that powder too.

Around where I'm from, At least 90% of people have smoked marijuana once. That's all I can speak for.

I think most people who dislike marijuana haven't tried it, especially those people who argue AGAINST the medicinal use of marijuana

not really on topic but
ONCE you've smoked tree, you can't go back to not doing it again. as much as you say you quit, you will again want or will smoke tree.. whether its once a week once a month once a year, you will.
did that make sense?
laugh.gif

i wish i could go back to my life pre-tree. smokin trees used to be the last thing on my mind, but BAM! after that historical/memorable first hit, it just became a regular habit to burn.
tired.gif

I got high for the first time like 3 months ago. Did it for like 2 weeks then all of a sudden I didn't feel like it anymore. Like the other dude said, Ihave absolutely NO urge to do it again. Hate that stuff.

who the hell says rich people dont smoke? my boss is worth millions and she smokes like a chimney.

laugh.gif
Mostly everyone I know back at home has tried it

Mostly everyone I know in my college has NOT tried it nor seen it.

Other than that, sometimes I wonder if my pops was doin' this back in Vietnam when he was my age or something..
laugh.gif

What? The rich kids I know go even harder. They got all the money so they start messing with that powder too.
yo, I see you in the "City" son
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Apprentice Tokers
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

not really on topic but
did that make sense?
laugh.gif

tired.gif

I got high for the first time like 3 months ago. Did it for like 2 weeks then all of a sudden I didn't feel like it anymore. Like the other dude said, I have absolutely NO urge to do it again. Hate that stuff.

I did it a lot during high school(mostly Junior and Senior year) and kept up with doing it Freshman year of college. Now I haven't smoked in months andsince turning 21, I have vowed to stop hopefully forever. I don't really get an urge anymore and it's been offered more than once, but I am finding iteasier and easier to turn down.

My mind seems a lot more clear when I haven't smoked for some time.

man almost everybody smoke. rich people be smoking and they smoke DA good %%%!... no mid
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom