Do you think that more people have tried WEED than not tried it?

it depends on the area, in poor areas people spend more on weed (how ironic) whereas you wont see as many rich folks smokin, excluding rappers and stuff lol

Thats quite possibly one of the most ignorant things I ever heard in my life... smh @ you

My first ever...

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

There is absolutely no question in my mind that more people have tried it than not. those that say not must be 16 or less, b/c when you get into the working world or even college you begin to realize just how many people blaze
I haven't tried it and never will. I am going to be 19 this May.

I believe that more people have tried it than not tried it. The only thing is that most people aren't willing to admit it because of the negative outlookon it.

never tried a puff
alot people i know have though, tempting to say the least
laugh.gif
, alot ofchances weekly

so many people smoke weed that they should make it legal and tax the @**% out of people. I was amazed when I seen so many of my girlfriends dad smoke weed. itwas amazing!

I live in Northern California. I would say about 5% of people I know have never tried it. Tops.

i live in minneapolis and i would say the same, we got some heavy smokers here. i can't think of one person in my circle that doesn't smokeoccasionally.

Well I'm at college so I'd have to say at least 70% of my peers have tried it once or more. When thinking of how many people smoke or not, however, youhave to think of all the bible belt-types that consider weed worse than murder... like my city has all these super-white hick towns that exclusively drink andbasically haven't even heard of weed.

im lit rite now and all i can say is that its starting to get old maybe im in that phase when its time to quit

for those who say you haven't tried it, good for you!! keep it that way.
real talk, i could say tree has $!%@*% me over so many times.

like i said, before i ever tried it, it would be the last thing on my mind. i was oblivious to people around me who were lit, and just weed culture in general.it then became a regular thing and whenever im bored, hey why not burn? it would turn my bored day into
roll.gif

being zooted blasted baked lifted zapped stoned loaded etc is koo at the time, but in the long run
tired.gif

ive lost so much money due to tree. not only that, i got lazy, gained weight, made *+!%!#% decisions..

when i used to burn everyday, i would at LEAST have $10 for tree (go 10/10 with someone and cop 3fordub), and at least $5-$10 for the munchies
indifferent.gif

not to mention all the coins id use for swishers
laugh.gif

on top of that whenever me and my boys burn in my car, id somehow end up drivin hella places. +$#+++ wastin gas.

some ppl say its not addicting but trust me it is. the most ive went without burnin is probably a month. ive quit once again and hopefully forever. but ialways get that temptation and urge to.

good times, but in the long run
smh.gif

... vent, over.
laugh.gif

thats just life when you're young. you grow out of that phase of smoking and driving all over and eating everything on the dollar menu after a while. thenyou just blow and dont try to get as high as possible anymore.

i think its mostly who you hang out with. its easy to not do it when the people you are around aren't doing it. but it is funner when everyone does it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm a college freshman and I've never tried it and never will. & ALL of my friends do it at school.

I've never tried it and i'm a junior in college but my one friend who was our valedictorian smokes about 3-5 times a day and even hot-boxes on are wayto class sometimes, he's the biggest head i know
laugh.gif
personally I donteven like the smell of it, and it's saved me a lot of $$$$ over the years by not buying when my friends have.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

thats just life when you're young. you grow out of that phase of smoking and driving all over and eating everything on the dollar menu after a while. then you just blow and dont try to get as high as possible anymore.
basically

one day it's like "high again.....why is it still boring?"

thats when you cut back

Around 80% of the people I know have smoked at least once so I believe that more people have tried weed than those who haven't.

Originally Posted by GFlower8

for those who say you haven't tried it, good for you!! keep it that way.
real talk, i could say tree has $!%@*% me over so many times.

like i said, before i ever tried it, it would be the last thing on my mind. i was oblivious to people around me who were lit, and just weed culture in general. it then became a regular thing and whenever im bored, hey why not burn? it would turn my bored day into
roll.gif

being zooted blasted baked lifted zapped stoned loaded etc is koo at the time, but in the long run
tired.gif

ive lost so much money due to tree. not only that, i got lazy, gained weight, made *+!%!#% decisions..

when i used to burn everyday, i would at LEAST have $10 for tree (go 10/10 with someone and cop 3fordub), and at least $5-$10 for the munchies
indifferent.gif

not to mention all the coins id use for swishers
laugh.gif

on top of that whenever me and my boys burn in my car, id somehow end up drivin hella places. +$#+++ wastin gas.

some ppl say its not addicting but trust me it is. the most ive went without burnin is probably a month. ive quit once again and hopefully forever. but i always get that temptation and urge to.

good times, but in the long run
smh.gif

... vent, over.
laugh.gif

@$*+@!% buzz kill
tired.gif

It'll be a week since I've smoked tomorrow and I could prevent myself from not smoking anymore the rest of my life but weed is definitely addictivedespite what people may say. Anyone who consistently smokes dro can tell you that if you go a day or two w/o smoking, your appetite is all the way messed upand your stomach turns. A lot of people have tried it but I would never push anyone to smoke because once you start it's easy to lose control of it and letit's side effects get to you.

There are TONS of closet weed smokers. It's still very much taboo by society. I mean some people are so close minded that they think you're a loserif you burn trees. I know teachers, doctors, nurses, lawyers, bankers, CPAs, engineers, scientists, etc.. that blaze some on occasion some on a daily basis. Some have tried it in the past but stop smoking because of their current occupation that drug tests.

Weed is addictive? There is no proven fact that states THC is addictive. Most of the time, it's the individual not the actual substance that is the causeof the addiction. Weak minded people ya know.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

There are TONS of closet weed smokers. It's still very much taboo by society. I mean some people are so close minded that they think you're a loser if you burn trees. I know teachers, doctors, nurses, lawyers, bankers, CPAs, engineers, scientists, etc.. that blaze some on occasion some on a daily basis. Some have tried it in the past but stop smoking because of their current occupation that drug tests.

Weed is addictive? There is no proven fact that states THC is addictive. Most of the time, it's the individual not the actual substance that is the cause of the addiction. Weak minded people ya know.
Some people can't eat and don't have an appetite when they go a day w/o smoking.
I myself have a hard time sleeping in general and even more so when I don't smoke before bed. Now if someone has been smoking a year straight your tryingto tell me there body hasn't come accustom to this and they won't have withdrawals? It's addictive.

StaXX wrote:
I'm a college freshman and I've never tried it and never will. & ALL of my friends do it at school.

oh you'll try it. you're still in that little goody two shoes phase, but eventually a sexy $@$#+ is going to come outta nowhere like "hey big man,you wanna smoke with me tomorrow?" and assuming you have a penis you'll say "no doubt".

Back
Top Bottom