Do You Think The Jordan Shadow X's are worth it???

richyoungxx2

Banned
YUck they are hideous than the spizike and i cannot believe they are releasing again,i don't care if they are OG's |I
tired.gif

do you like the shoes??

Not for $155 dollars.
They should've put Chi-town or NY X's instead :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMNEWYORKMETSing rotation in baseball when Pedro comes back.

i like shadow X's, but there not close to as tight as the seatle or new york X's... but idk if its worth it
!!!WANTED!!!SZ 9.5
DS TB 3's
DS NORCAL 6's
AIM-ClackamasBalla23

Team ICE

Quote:
YUck they are hideous than the spizike and i cannot believe they are releasing again
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Team Teaneck
Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

"SHOES MAKE THE MAN IN THEM"- guess who..??

No. They were ugly then and they'll be ugly again when they release.
COOK # 45
get fit.

^^^^same here

TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

New york or Chi x's would deff be rite but the shadows aint bad.... krushin the spizikes by far tho
Kicks.Rule.Everything.Around.Me----K.R.E.A.M

isnt the shadow X's gonna come in a package with the 13's right? $155 is the price for the package or just the X's?

spizkes are the grossest things on this earth ewwww................. but shadows are no seatles newyorks powders chicagos or sacremento hahahlol
WANTED!!!
EVERY JORDAN 6 HIGH ICY AND DS!!!
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E

There's nothin worse than those terrible looking spizikes and dub zer0's! They look like some alien mutant jordans! They should be illegal to wear. Whoever designed them should get some jail time to think about the haneous crime they committed. The shadow 10's are sweet! I alwayz loved them since day one! Mosdef one of my favz! I missed out on them back in the day! So I'm definately gonna try my best to grab a pair this time around!

Dude who started this thread iz insane!

Somehow I think the Shadow X's will grow on me. So in the long run, yeah, I think they're worth it.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

Why are we even comparing the spizikes to the shadows?
The shadows are my least favorite colorway of the X, but I am still going to get them b/c of the XIII, as for the spiz'ike not all of them are bad, i think all of them besides the kings county and dtrt are all right especially the true blues....
"These are my new shoes. They're good shoes. They won't make you rich like me, they won't make you rebound like me, they definitely won't make you handsome like me. They'll only make you have shoes like me. That's it." ~ Charles Barkley commercial 1993. WHODEY!!! Rudi Chad Carson and a BIG WILLIE

Back
Top Bottom