Do you think the NFL has a problem w. fan violence?

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

I'm glad they cancelled the game. Really this specific incidence isn't even a fan problem. Not even the most passionate of fans bring a gun to the game looking to shoot anyone. This is a Norteno-Sureno problem. Do they give a *$+% about football? Hell no, they just hate each other for other stupid reasons.

Are those 2 gangs a problem in the area? Hell yea.

The description of the shooters is 6'5 Pacific Islanders, not exactly Noretnos/Surenos

http://latimesblogs.latim...ame-before-shooting.html
FAIL.  Read again.

Supposedly the shooter who shot the raider fan who was wearing the $$%% the niners tshirt was another raider fan.  So it couldve been 13/14 gangs.

Originally Posted by do work son

smh at people videotaping this condoning this type of behavior. people who start fights like that are losers and instead of breaking that $%^& up or getting the attention of someone who can, the bystanders just videotape
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
U a better man than me....cause ain't a chance in hell i'm breaking up a brawl that I got NOTHING to do with....

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

I'm glad they cancelled the game. Really this specific incidence isn't even a fan problem. Not even the most passionate of fans bring a gun to the game looking to shoot anyone. This is a Norteno-Sureno problem. Do they give a *$+% about football? Hell no, they just hate each other for other stupid reasons.

Are those 2 gangs a problem in the area? Hell yea.

The description of the shooters is 6'5 Pacific Islanders, not exactly Noretnos/Surenos

http://latimesblogs.latim...ame-before-shooting.html
FAIL.  Read again.

Supposedly the shooter who shot the raider fan who was wearing the $$%% the niners tshirt was another raider fan.  So it couldve been 13/14 gangs.
I read it again. So, how does this lean you towards thinking  that? Are Raiders fans/anti- 49ers fans mostly Surenos? I mean sure it could've, just doubtful.

laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
@ some of those Raiders vids
i went to Qualcomm last year for the chargers vs raiders and raiders fans are just waiting for a charger fan to say ANYTHING before they bring out all the wolves on them
laugh.gif

The result of all of this will be Orwell's vision and nightmare at the stadiums. Starts there, perhaps spreads

Side note, handle your alcohol

Oh and I agree with DoubleJs and others, until it got serious enough to be life threatening I'm not sacrificing my safety to get involved

Originally Posted by dland24

49ers have now banned tailgating once the game has started. SMFH.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.co.../44217709/ns/sports-nfl/

after last years texans cowboys game where there were some fights in the parking lot, the texans had a policy where you couldn't tailgate at the stadium without a ticket to the game unless you bought a special tailgating pass which were very limited in quantity

Originally Posted by dland24

There is a HUUUUGE difference between a preaseason crowd and a regular season crowd.....and there is an even BIGGER difference between a preseason Battle of the Bay crowd and a regular season crowd. Come to a regular season game. You will see how different the fanbase is at a regular season game than at a preseason one. Most of the gangbangers are priced out of a regular season game.
Totally agree with this notion. Regular season attracts a completely different fan base. Add in the fact pre-season games get put on Saturday nights a lot and it can be a disaster. You never hear of any incidents at Seahawks games, but I've been down in Pioneer Square after those late Saturday pre-season games and there are some goons out there looking to cause trouble.

Bunch of wannabe gangsters and big egos at the game
Ain't nothing different from the coliseum
When you were a $*@% the 49ers shirt and run around instigating fights something will pop off

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
i went to Qualcomm last year for the chargers vs raiders and raiders fans are just waiting for a charger fan to say ANYTHING before they bring out all the wolves on them
laugh.gif
That's cause Charger fans are ({})

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
That's cause Charger fans are ({})

laugh.gif
chargers and angels fans are the same

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I think sports has a fan problem. But CFB and NFl definitely seem to have it the worst. The tailgating and the once-a-week nature just turns people into barbarians.

came in to say this

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

What's with all the fake jerseys though?
there are always PLENTY at the niner games.

is this a trend at other stadiums?

as for banning tailgating after kickoff, i'm suprised that this isnt the norm....like the 7th inning beer rule

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

there are always PLENTY at the niner games.

is this a trend at other stadiums?

as for banning tailgating after kickoff, i'm suprised that this isnt the norm....like the 7th inning beer rule

I'm sure it's common at all NFL stadiums. Lot of fake raider jerseys
sick.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I think sports has a fan problem. But CFB and NFl definitely seem to have it the worst. The tailgating and the once-a-week nature just turns people into barbarians.

came in to say this

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

Yeah, I would imagine any stadium would do this. In Seattle, there's no excuse to not just walk over to one of countless bars within a few blocks of the stadium. I know many stadiums aren't close to anything, but it still seems like a bad idea.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

It doesn't help that the worst part of San Francisco is just right there.
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if people from 3rd st. and Sunnydale rolled through there ready to start %%!% with Oakland dudes or dudes from other parts of the city. 
Back to the topic, I think they should ban alcohol for tailgating and stop beer before kickoff.

Strangely in the Midwest the preseason games are the 'safe' games to take family/kids and you wouldn't think of it during the regular season. Shrug

I was actually going to make a topic on this exact thing.

Idk why people take a game so seriously anywhere.  There is always some drunk idiots that ruin it for everyone.  I have been to several ******** vs Giants games in Giants stadium and I hate to say it but they actually had some nice fans.  We would get harassed but most of it was in fun and we would laugh with them (mostly because the skins were down by 30+ points at that point anyway).

But eagles fans get angry at you for no reason and so do ravens fans.  I usually go to the ravens vs ******** pre season game to see my team but i am not going this year.  Every time I've been to M&T bank stadium some drunk ****** actually tries to start beef.  I am never one to say anything even if we are winning because i realize i am in another teams stadium.  But it's getting to a point where you  can't even bring your kids to a football game because there are tons of fights and arguments the whole game.

Back
Top Bottom