Do you think the XIs are overrated?

The XI's are definitely Top 3 to me. Not #1 though.

(IMO) III's are a little overrated, but deserve #1. They were the first to host the Jumpman, Visible-Air Unit, and the groundbreaking Elephant Print.

I can see why they are rated the number one Jordan, according to SOLE Magazine.

I still view the OG Air Jordan I (Black/Red, Black Toe, or White/Red-Black) as my favorite of all-time. 

The XI's are definitely Top 3 to me. Not #1 though.

(IMO) III's are a little overrated, but deserve #1. They were the first to host the Jumpman, Visible-Air Unit, and the groundbreaking Elephant Print.

I can see why they are rated the number one Jordan, according to SOLE Magazine.

I still view the OG Air Jordan I (Black/Red, Black Toe, or White/Red-Black) as my favorite of all-time. 

Y E S ! ! ! ! ! I'm not a fan of xi's i think theyre ugly but blak/red xi's have caught my eye but still they're not all that i prefer a pair of vi's or iii's anyday!

Y E S ! ! ! ! ! I'm not a fan of xi's i think theyre ugly but blak/red xi's have caught my eye but still they're not all that i prefer a pair of vi's or iii's anyday!

I hate the III's... I never saw why everyone liked them.
The black and cement III's are okay but thats it.
XI's are my favorite because they are the shoes I saw jordan play in.
I was the first grade when the original concords came out and I wanted them back then.
So I guess that's why I have them at such a high value.

I hate the III's... I never saw why everyone liked them.
The black and cement III's are okay but thats it.
XI's are my favorite because they are the shoes I saw jordan play in.
I was the first grade when the original concords came out and I wanted them back then.
So I guess that's why I have them at such a high value.

What some ppl fail to realize is that some Jordans are iconic because of what he accomplished that season. The XIs are like that because of the 72-win season. the 3's are iconic because of MJ's best statistical season(37.1ppg).

What some ppl fail to realize is that some Jordans are iconic because of what he accomplished that season. The XIs are like that because of the 72-win season. the 3's are iconic because of MJ's best statistical season(37.1ppg).

i personally think JB should have brought out the Xs each year instead of the XIs for the simple fact lots of ppl want the chicagos ,sacs etc.

i personally think JB should have brought out the Xs each year instead of the XIs for the simple fact lots of ppl want the chicagos ,sacs etc.

I don't think the XI's are overrated simply because ever since they wore originally released they were sold out from then,and the sneaker industry has yet to catch up to with the design,so until the end of time i think they will be one of the kicks that people will always want and try to get there hands on,it had such a huge impact on the world when they came out,i don't think a sneaker in general can be overrated,but there are certain features about sneaker that can be overrated like comfort and durabilty but as a whole no,

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas

I don't think the XI's are overrated simply because ever since they wore originally released they were sold out from then,and the sneaker industry has yet to catch up to with the design,so until the end of time i think they will be one of the kicks that people will always want and try to get there hands on,it had such a huge impact on the world when they came out,i don't think a sneaker in general can be overrated,but there are certain features about sneaker that can be overrated like comfort and durabilty but as a whole no,

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas

They a little overhyped because all types of people go crazy for them.

Old cats, young pups, casual collectors, everyone knows the 11's. 

And even dudes who don't collect sneakers recognize and snap their necks.

Overrated, nope, as long as the quality is up.  And it seems like they are making them better this year.  Hopefully they got the memo, because the cdp's and the spacejams are not as comfy as the CG's. 

They a little overhyped because all types of people go crazy for them.

Old cats, young pups, casual collectors, everyone knows the 11's. 

And even dudes who don't collect sneakers recognize and snap their necks.

Overrated, nope, as long as the quality is up.  And it seems like they are making them better this year.  Hopefully they got the memo, because the cdp's and the spacejams are not as comfy as the CG's. 

XIs are my 2nd least favorite Jordan, followed by the XV. Not a fan of all that patent leather. The lows with the mesh (l.E. model) is my favorite XI. Ya'll can have them. Not my style. And yes they are definitely over-hyped!

XIs are my 2nd least favorite Jordan, followed by the XV. Not a fan of all that patent leather. The lows with the mesh (l.E. model) is my favorite XI. Ya'll can have them. Not my style. And yes they are definitely over-hyped!

Back
Top Bottom