Do you think these pair figure skaters are smashin', literally?

Olympics are about to end.  but this is probably the only time i'll give any attention to Figure Skating

When you see these pair figure skaters get all into their program.  Got me thinking if its a professional relationship? or these dudes are tryin hard to get into her pants

610x.jpg

Most of them are not involved from what they say. A lot of them are married to other people and have children.

i always thought it would be strange to be so close/touching and such like that without at least having sex every once in a while...otherwise, i think it would be weird ya know.

for real, if i was a skater, i'd have to fap 20 times after practice to release all the pressure and tension.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Most of them are not involved from what they say. A lot of them are married to other people and have children.

this...

i used to skate and the pairs were only skating partners...

of course people cheat and mess around but for the most part skating pairs aren't dating each other...

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

i always thought it would be strange to be so close/touching and such like that without at least having sex every once in a while...otherwise, i think it would be weird ya know.

this.

these skaters go through so much ups and downs together.  the amount of practicing it takes to reach perfection (time you spend together).  unless you gay then you probably don't have any attraction.

esp. when most of them are in their early - late teens years

100,000 condoms were given out to athletes participating in the 2010 games, and all of them have been used as of a few days ago.

Do the math.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

100,000 condoms were given out to athletes participating in the 2010 games, and all of them have been used as of a few days ago.

Do the math.

laugh.gif
what the hell?

Interesting fact...

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Do the math.

laugh.gif
what the hell?

Interesting fact...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I was reading about this the other day
4 years of training coming to an end = wildness behind closed doors (the newspaper was saying this and directly quoting some athletes too about this) 
laugh.gif

if they were "literally" smashing, they would be running into eachother or something.

Well even if you are attracted, it's probably not encouraged to have a relationship with your partner because imagine what happens if you have a messy break up or fight... do you really want to be arguing when you should be focused on the Olympics?

Back
Top Bottom