Do you think we evolved?

laugh.gif

You do know that 45 % of America doesn't think we did.
It is a very simple question. What exactly do you achieve by not answering and instead trying to look cool by posting "off yourself", or a stoneface.

laugh.gif
 y'all stupid.

as a culture and society sure
as far as genetics we are not even close... we havent been around long enough

I do but theres also no reason why evolution and creationism cant co exist. They dont necessarily contradict each other

Originally Posted by tecca nena

I do but theres also no reason why evolution and creationism cant co exist. They dont necessarily contradict each other
This is actually true, but only if you do not believe in creationism as described in the bible.

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Well then nature is more important than the 'creator'.
Common sense we evolved

I didn't want to preface the post with any of my thoughts, but I think I can say with a considerable amount of certainty I know we evolved from an ape-like common ancestor with that of chimps, bonobos, and an older common ancestor with the rest of the great and lesser apes.

yes

one small trivial fact....choral registers for years before (13-1500s) are written to accomodate individuals with higher vocal ranges.

above and beyond genetic, albeit slow, changes.

you're a fool if you think you can live to witness human genetic change...

Back
Top Bottom