Do you think you're going to marry your current GF?

Originally Posted by cOlorWay

I been with my girl for 6 2 years.

No one has every treated me as great as she does.

I wouldn't want to spend to life with no one eles.

When you got it, you'll know fam.
QFT
pimp.gif

im 26 my gf is 23, she talks about marriage and kids and im like nooooo, who knows life is crazy, but i know i dont wanna marry her.

I been with my girl for 6 years.

I totally agree with you fam
smile.gif

My girl and I are planning on getting married this year
smile.gif

2ymiz69.jpg

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif
at considering marriage a year into relationship... when you're not even happy together.
indifferent.gif

I swear to God I really wonder about some of yall.

makes complete sense to me.  by the time you're in your late twenties, anytime you exclusively date a girl the topic (or thought) of marriage will come up.  as far as being happy, a relationship is not always easy.  i'm sure you could talk to most couples and i doubt they are always "happy".  it takes work on both sides to make relationships work. 

I been with my girl for 6 years.

pimp.gif
my man

Maybe
I been with my girl for 6 years, we're both not really pressed about marriage it's just a title to me. I'm not in a hurry just to get a piece of paper and start a family, I want to be secure in my career and get myself settled first before I worry about anyone else. I'm 24 FTR

Marriage is scary. The person you know now might not be the same person 5 years from now. You might not be the same person. Divorce is too common these days. It's not just young couples getting divorced either, but people who were together for 15-20 years.

I even know dudes who are married with kids and they contemplated divorce but at the end of the day they just say 'it's cheaper to keep her' and suck it up.
smh.gif
smh.gif

So yea, think once, twice, six times before popping the question.

I even know dudes who are married with kids and they contemplated divorce but at the end of the day they just say 'it's cheaper to keep her' and suck it up.
smh.gif
smh.gif

scary as hell man
frown.gif

naw, she is expect stuff outta me that i dont wanna conform to, and this just aint for me.

Yup, I'm pretty much locked in at this point, barring something drastic happening. Been together 9 years now.

Back
Top Bottom