Do you think you're going to marry your current GF?

If it ever becomes legal. yes.
For now I have to settle with "domestic partnership".... The same rights they give hella old people. Lol.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

^we're not too young. I'm 26 and she's 28. Since we're getting close to 30, we've been discussing plans like that.

If you don't see marriage in y'all's future, let her know and let her go.  I know it's hard, but:

cant even meet a girl i'd want as a gf, never mind the wife
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Wasting time fam.

YoU still MaD your girlfriend dumped you, b?

Not at all, but I was in the same boat as OP. I was unsure if i wanted to marry the girl too. She treated me like a king but she was def. not gonna make a good wife. She was mad lazy, her room was always a mess, didnt want to learn how to cook, she depended 100% on her mom to cook/clean for her, and I knew she would make a horrible mother.

She sounds like the female version of my ex, except he had character issues, too.  In the end, he was bad for me all around.  He wants to marry me, but I no longer talk to him.

I SIMPED AND BOUGHT HER A PAIR OF CACTUS FOAMS SHE BETTER BE MY WIFE !!!!!!!!! OR HAVE I BEEN WASTING THE LAST 3YEARS 2MONTHS OF MY LIFE %#@ @#$!&$!#$@%@

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If I was to get married, it would be in my mid 30's.. but going down that road is very unlikely. [/color]
happy.gif

tired.gif

same boat op(well the not knowing part)...me n my gf started off as a summer fling in 07 and we been together exclusively since 08...

Im 24 she 23...i dont wanna get married for another 3 maybe 4 years, and its not really more or less her...its just the fact all the stuff that comes with marriage that i dont know about

i just dont know if ill ever be ready and I know she is not gonna stick around waiting forever

im not even cheating on my girl but once that rock is on her finger......man u guys know....the ladies the ladies the gotdamn ladies are gone
smh.gif

I can step out now and be mad at myself but its easier to make her and urself believe the excuses at a young age
laugh.gif
....when u old that ishh cant fly no matter how u look at it

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Wasting time fam.

YoU still MaD your girlfriend dumped you, b?

Not at all, but I was in the same boat as OP. I was unsure if i wanted to marry the girl too. She treated me like a king but she was def. not gonna make a good wife. She was mad lazy, her room was always a mess, didnt want to learn how to cook, she depended 100% on her mom to cook/clean for her, and I knew she would make a horrible mother.

i'm weak at "horrible mother"
roll.gif

I even know dudes who are married with kids and they contemplated divorce but at the end of the day they just say 'it's cheaper to keep her' and suck it up.
my biggest fear...not "cheaper to keep her" obviously but being stuck in a marriage period

When you got it, you'll know fam.
I was with my recent ex for almost 3 years, I gotta do my part to get her back. no simp.

Shes also working on her personal and careers/chool life.

I appreciate her.
pimp.gif

of course like 95% of dudes dont want to get married...why would we? how's our culture going to constantly promote sex, but then turn around and expect us to find just one woman to be faithful?

Originally Posted by cOlorWay

I been with my girl for 6 years.

No one has every treated me as great as she does.

I wouldn't want to spend to life with no one eles.

When you got it, you'll know fam.

This.

No, we are both know-it-alls and she annoys me sometimes.
eyes.gif

But we've only been going out for like a month so we still have to get use to each other so I'm staying optimistic.
smile.gif

Time will tell.

I've always told myself that I'll never get married, and even if I were to, it'd be when I'm way older.

But now that I've been in a 7 month relationship with a loving girlfriend who goes out of her way to please me, my outlook has changed.

I'm 18, and I'm not saying that she's definitely the one, but she sure wants the part.

Back
Top Bottom