Do you think you're going to marry your current GF?

My girl is a sweetheart, but I don't think we'll get married.  We've talked about it a little, but I don't see it working out.  We've been together for a little over a year, and things have been OK, but I can't honestly say that I'm happy; it's more like I'm used to her. 

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

We've been together for a little over a year,
but why is this in your thoughts now?
laugh.gif

^we're not too young. I'm 26 and she's 28. Since we're getting close to 30, we've been discussing plans like that.

pics of your girl?

And nah, I feel like me and my girl are moving towards a friends with benefit relationship. Not that there's anything wrong with that
devil.gif

i agree, if youre in your late 20s and hope to get married someday, whats the point of having a girlfriend you dont see yourself with in the future?

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Wasting time fam.

still bitter fam?
Naw, he's right. No point in being with the girl when he himself knows he's not happy
being with her. Just "used to her". There's no point in wasting your time with a girl like
that if you know that it's not going anywhere.

I been with my girl for 6 years.

No one has every treated me as great as she does.

I wouldn't want to spend to life with no one eles.

When you got it, you'll know fam.

It's possible, we're close to 4 years now....but I feel like she does and that is should establish our careers first.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

My girl is a sweetheart, but I don't think we'll get married.  We've talked about it a little, but I don't see it working out.  We've been together for a little over a year, and things have been OK, but I can't honestly say that I'm happy; it's more like I'm used to her. 

^we're not too young. I'm 26 and she's 28. Since we're getting close to 30, we've been discussing plans like that.

this sounds exactly like my situation.  i'm 27 and my gf is 29.  we've been together almost a year as well but have been "up and down" lately.  i'm not 100% on marrying her either. 

im thinking most likely but we're both pretty young still. im definately hoping so though

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Wasting time fam.

YoU still MaD your girlfriend dumped you, b?

Not at all, but I was in the same boat as OP. I was unsure if i wanted to marry the girl too. She treated me like a king but she was def. not gonna make a good wife. She was mad lazy, her room was always a mess, didnt want to learn how to cook, she depended 100% on her mom to cook/clean for her, and I knew she would make a horrible mother.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Wasting time fam.

YoU still MaD your girlfriend dumped you, b?

Not at all, but I was in the same boat as OP. I was unsure if i wanted to marry the girl too. She treated me like a king but she was def. not gonna make a good wife. She was mad lazy, her room was always a mess, didnt want to learn how to cook, she depended 100% on her mom to cook/clean for her, and I knew she would make a horrible mother.
Wow, how long were y'all together?

laugh.gif
at considering marriage a year into relationship... when you're not even happy together.
indifferent.gif

I swear to God I really wonder about some of yall.

Back
Top Bottom