Do you trust your Gut Instinct?

I have a hard time believin when I gamble. Try losin $400 dollars in seconds.
smh.gif

yep all the time... if i didnt i would have listened to NT and stopped making t-shirts and then it wouldnt have dawned on me that why not do a whole bunch of other things... it all coulda died that night with that 30+ page thread on reaons not to.. but my GUT instinct told me to keep going..
pimp.gif

if your gonna make an instinctive decision... the first instinct, is always the right one.

Originally Posted by Physicx

hate to talk school, but my gut instinct is right most of the time on exams

i hate changing an answer then once i get the results back i find out my first instinct was right

i never learn that unless youre 100% sure, dont change your freaking answer
smh.gif

TRUTH. My teacher did a study on our class.
I think it was like 86% of the class had the correct answer the first time. 

I think you should all the time.

there has been times when i should have and didn't

now i do all the time

it's always right even when i ignore it. had i listened to it in the past, i would've been able to avoid many crucial situations.

I always trust my instincts.....you can feel when something/someone is just not right.......

yeah buddy...my gut is usually right

on a side not it usually tells me not to trust women and its usually right

When I was in middle school, I got a fortune from the fortune cookie saying, "Always follow your instincts" or something like that.

From there on out, I've been doing so.

I should trust it more.   Read Blink, it talks about gut instincts etc.         

I came in here to say the same thing. Read Blink, and you will probably never second guess your gut instincts ever again.

when i was 12 i failed to trust my gut instinct, my boy n i were going to chill at his apt, and we held the door for these dudes behind us (who we thought lived in the building), and decided to get in the elevator where we got mugged for our money and whatever what we had in our bags....when we held the door for these dudes something in my stomach told me not to go to the elevator or even continue to go into the building but did neways...never again i will not go against my instinct

Back
Top Bottom