Do you verbally abuse females?

I talk to men the way they talked to me but if they get out of line I will proceed to cuss them out and cut them off for an indefinite period of time. And if they never come back or care to reconcile no damns will be given. Verbal abuse from men or women is wrong and will not be tolerated. But maybe that's just me...

why are people so offended by the c word?
personal favorite of mine
pimp.gif

i'm a *!*#
ohwell.gif

If you ask my sisters they say that I do it too females all of the time, but its just me keeping it real. I never disrespect them as long as they don't cross that line. When they do though...yeah I'm going in.

Man I throw the B word around like it's it in my Vocabulary and I live in Brooklyn if it matters lol

I don't prey on the weak. That's a @%!!% move.

Ain't no woman treating me "any kind of way" regardless.

If so, just keep it moving.

If you stand there arguing with/yelling at a bird, what does that say about you?

And a bird is all you would yell at. I mean, why would you abuse a WOMAN (meaning, a respectable one)?

tired.gif

i've said some messed up stuff. i'll leave it at that. 

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I don't call females out their name but I will tell them if they're on unacceptable BS.
Same here. Name calling usually shows a lack of control and I'll be damned if any female/anybody makes me break my cool over some BS. Plus in my experience females get extra burnt when you a return a jab with the "I ain't even mad" face

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Na. I try not to associate with females that would provoke verbal abuse. 

this. I'm not trying to get in a shouting match with anybody

With age you realize that silence is the best possible response to any combative person, whether male or female. I just look them in the eye, give them the okay, cool look, then keep it moving. I don't got time for silly verbal scuffles. Women are petty if you allow them to be petty. Once they realize you dont play that game they'll realize that they're dealing with a man, and not a child, and they won't come at you like that.

I dont put myself in situations where I would have to verbally abuse women. In other words I dont associate myself with bucket headed women kapish?

If a male is yelling at a women no matter what she did or who she is my friend you are pathetic
And if you do it in public you probably where raised with no class. Like that good ol saying goes just walk away

all my women have met the same verbal slaughter if they pop off the wrong way. Starts with silence and uh-huhs, then followed by female dog shut the f**k up and only that until she bounce out my presence. I peeped plenty of dudes straight blasting there women in public
roll.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom