Do you verbally abuse females?

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

I dont put myself in situations where I would have to verbally abuse women. In other words I dont associate myself with bucket headed women kapish?

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

I dont put myself in situations where I would have to verbally abuse women. In other words I dont associate myself with bucket headed women kapish?
Neither of you must not get around ANY women then

I did one time never again (probably).
Got into a pretty petty argument wit a girl and went off.
Felt like angry Ronnie from the Jersey Shore and Randy Orton combined.
pimp.gif

Next day she came to my table wit like 3 of her guy friends and 2 girls
and sonned me. To this day I regret not fighting those dudes. 
frown.gif
mad.gif

Nothing wrong with barking at a broad, but sometimes the situation calls for an open-hand slap.
Isn't that right James Bond?

was dating a girl who was naughty/prided herself because she knew she was sexy and a bit mouthy at times. We were in a halloween store and she said something smart and right as we turn the corner there was a bunch of halloween statues all decorated and one was a skeleton that was holding onto a stripper pole and I said "look...that's probably going to be your future" then I laughed. She had the
eek.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 look on her face. I think I talked to her one more time after that.
laugh.gif

When needed or if I just feel like it but I verbally abuse males too but I don't really make a habit of it.

Is it just me or am I the only black guy who does not comprehend the significance and/or impact of the c-word? It's like as far as I can tell in the black community the word does not carry a stigma or hold much negative value outside of being obscene in it's usage and is rarely used among other words I've noticed which are used in abundance in other communities/groups/circles/crowds.

This is not healthy in terms of a good relationship.

But sometimes the truth should not be omitted.

I never abuse women, or anyone for that matter.

They respect you more when you know how to demand respect without forcing it.

Yeah sometimes you gotta knock em down a few notches...
except when i do it to my girlfriend she'll play that cold shoulder game and I always end up apologizing though
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Only when she gets out of line, I bring that #+$ back down to earth. Remind her where her place is on this earth and just because she has a Vagina that doesn't mean she any type of power.

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

With age you realize that silence is the best possible response to any combative person, whether male or female. I just look them in the eye, give them the okay, cool look, then keep it moving. I don't got time for silly verbal scuffles. Women are petty if you allow them to be petty. Once they realize you dont play that game they'll realize that they're dealing with a man, and not a child, and they won't come at you like that.
pimp.gif

WTT link request.
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I missed Meth's warning where he said he would snipe anybody who asked for a link.
30t6p3b.gif
I haven't quite enjoyed the album since.
laugh.gif

Meh you guys need to try to passive aggressive approach with women, it works a lot better that overtly emotional responses like verbal attacks trust me-Women feed off emotional responses

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Meh you guys need to try to passive aggressive approach with women, it works a lot better that overtly emotional responses like verbal attacks trust me-Women feed off emotional responses

Being passive-aggressive with people is hard, because they usually flip your switch straight to aggressive. Maybe I'm doing it wrong... what are some examples of passive-aggressive behavior?

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Being passive-aggressive with people is hard, because they usually flip your switch straight to aggressive. Maybe I'm doing it wrong... what are some examples of passive-aggressive behavior?
women are known to be passive aggressive.
laugh.gif
like when she said she says isn't mad but she is then sighs but she maintains that she isn't mad. That's being passive aggressive.

Originally Posted by Cap29

women are known to be passive aggressive.
laugh.gif
like when she said she says isn't mad but she is then sighs but she maintains that she isn't mad. That's being passive aggressive.

Oh I definitely don't do that, but I know exactly what you're talking about
laugh.gif

I never got why people hide their feelings like that. Like a girl can look upset and I'll ask her "are you mad or something?" and the response will be "I'm fine.", next thing you know she's shouting at someone
laugh.gif

The "I'm fine" line always raises my suspicion
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom