Do you verbally abuse females?

If she jump out there, pull her card, but you dont hafta b all abusive.

But some women like that tho, some women like to argue with a guy cuz they r backed up and want to b sexed. Its their way of saying, "ok Im ready for u to @%@@ me now"

Originally Posted by eight2one

i use to back in the day just cuz I was an A-hole....

now I kill em with kindness, but dont lemme get pissed off, its over for em!

*looks at avy* "The Irony"
roll.gif

y'all don't understand the power of a random spazz-out in a chick...

it can really get things back on track, and get your dominance back.

you having to balance between silence, and straight up verbal jujitsu in a chick.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah and its not good for a relationship because I love her and she is a good woman I just got a lot of anger and stress from work

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

WTH is wrong with NT lately, first the rape thread now this?
ohwell.gif
My thoughts exactly. People are really proud of their misogynistic tendencies I suppose.

Talking tough to females... I guess that's what's "cool" for little boys nowadays...

Originally Posted by red mpls

ohwell.gif
My thoughts exactly. People are really proud of their misogynistic tendencies I suppose.

Talking tough to females... I guess that's what's "cool" for little boys nowadays...

Females are human beings too...I dont look at it as a factor of skin color, ethnicity, gender, etc...you run your mouth off in any language, you will get struck down upon. verbally or physically, its whatever you want to make it.

Originally Posted by Luciano Jones

Females are human beings too...I dont look at it as a factor of skin color, ethnicity, gender, etc...you run your mouth off in any language, you will get struck down upon. verbally or physically, its whatever you want to make it.

I have to wonder how some of y'all carry yourselves for people to speak to you disrespectfully.  Also, there's a difference between telling someone in a calm and collected yet very direct fashion to refrain from speaking to you in a certain way and "verbally abusing" someone.  Dudes in here are pounding they're chest for "checking" women or "putting them in their place."  Come on tough guys...

roll.gif
 at "striking down upon"

No one is suggesting that due to their gender, women should be allowed to act in an insulting manner to you or to disrespect you, but majority of the comments who are in support of "verbally abusing" females comes from an ignorant notion of male superiority. You're assuming it's your responsibility and right as a man to not only be the dominant voice but you have to put women back into their place when they "step out of line". Maybe you're the exception, Luciano Jones, you say you don't care about gender or other factors, but many in the thread have the assumption that to verbally abuse and degrade another person is not only acceptable, but required. Yet if they're guilty if the same actions or equally poor behavior, well that's their right as a male and they have no issues with blatant double standards so long as it benefits them.

I disagree... there's no requirement for you to respond to someone insulting you, verbally and especially physically. That's simply the male ego trying to project the expected toughness and "manliness" you think is required. Like Red said... maybe the issue isn't the other person's problem, but rather your own actions which are the initial cause.

Never had to. Yall need to up the quality of girl you're dealing with

ohwell.gif

wait... what?

not sre if srius.

Back
Top Bottom