Do you verbally abuse females?

I think sometimes you have to cut into em because women will talk and treat you any kind of way if you let them. I'm not sexist and I'm not saying just disrespect her but u definitely have to be the agressor. It's some men that will just let a woman walk all over them and it baffles ne.
If we could live in a world where we could be nice to everybody I would be more than happy but unfortunately you gotta be a jerk. I love it when you can actually be nice to a girl, that's one of the best feelings in the world.

an eye for an eye but i will never call her a $#!! or @##@...girls tend to care about getting called a btch or a @*!$* from those they are close with and respect. otherwise they can care less
laugh.gif

Yea when she's outta pocket. Most females think it's cool to run their mouth/act like a B cus none of the N's they messed with put them in place. U gotta check em once in a while.

no, im like a simp pretty much when it comes to females. If she strikes me, it was probably my fault type attitude hahahaha.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

no, im like a simp pretty much when it comes to females. If she strikes me, it was probably my fault type attitude hahahaha.

lol u a sucka

Females are constantly verbally abusing Men behind and to their faces. When a Man tells off a Woman by speaking the truth about her and what she may have done is a most common misconception that Women feel about a Man telling her off or as they say " verbally abusing them". They take it as being verbally abused but it is not verbal abuse if it is the truth. Women are like Men, they hate to be wrong because majority of the time they are right.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Yup 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by breakin necks

^ yep... female's least favorite word to be called haha

That can't be true... last I checked they overreact far more when you call them a female dog or a chick who gets around (those are just the descriptions. you guys know the terms).

Nope, I ignore and hurt them that way.
I verbally assault males all the time, though.

Na. I try not to associate with females that would provoke verbal abuse. If so you get dropped or checked immediately. 

Back
Top Bottom