Do you view wealthy people negatively?

I don't think it's fair to blame some wealthy kids for their spending habits...i.e. "not knowing the value of the dollar." How are theysupposed to? Most oung people I guess learn it by hearing "we can't afford this" or "that's too expensive" etc. etc...theydon't. It's not like there is some class in school called "Value of the Dollar 101" that all wealthy kids skip.

But the extremes, like freaking out over the color of the Jaguar as mentioned above, or the pathetic dollar-amount-dropping and tantrums you see on shows likeSuper Sweet 16 are absolutely vile and uncalled for.

No because I think that negative stuff is for broke (not just money wise either) people. If your a good/bad person your that regardless of the money. I feelas though just like we do with sports you find reasons that if you really think about don't make to much sense as to why you don't like or thinknegatively about something. Even if their kids get whatever they want and don't turn out right as people thats on them. Its not like a ton of them aregoing to turn stick up kids or anything else that is going to bring harm to most of everyday worker types. I think some of yall are just upset cause they are(the kids) "stylying on you" and you have no answer for it so what better to do than the usual emotion of envy and hatred.

Why would you hate them. It's their money.

People like Bill Gates have given BILLIONS away but he doesnt have to.

Yeah there are some wealthy people that think they're are a God and look at everybody else like if they're roaches, but hey thats life. Thats why yougotta do you.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

I don't think it's fair to blame some wealthy kids for their spending habits...i.e. "not knowing the value of the dollar." How are they supposed to? Most oung people I guess learn it by hearing "we can't afford this" or "that's too expensive" etc. etc...they don't. It's not like there is some class in school called "Value of the Dollar 101" that all wealthy kids skip.

But the extremes, like freaking out over the color of the Jaguar as mentioned above, or the pathetic dollar-amount-dropping and tantrums you see on shows like Super Sweet 16 are absolutely vile and uncalled for.
not so cool wealthy guy = someone on this board ( no names) who thinks that just cause he got money, it automatically makes his "opinion" mean more then others just cause they ain't caked up like him.

Originally Posted by hnydlr

Why would you hate them. It's their money.

People like Bill Gates have given BILLIONS away but he doesnt have to.

Yeah there are some wealthy people that think they're are a God and look at everybody else like if they're roaches, but hey thats life. Thats why you gotta do you.

Co-sign,
indifferent.gif
at people saying they despise spoiled wealthy kids, %+$@ outta here
laugh.gif

I don't think it's fair to blame some wealthy kids for their spending habits...i.e. "not knowing the value of the dollar." How are they supposed to? Most oung people I guess learn it by hearing "we can't afford this" or "that's too expensive" etc. etc...they don't. It's not like there is some class in school called "Value of the Dollar 101" that all wealthy kids skip.

But the extremes, like freaking out over the color of the Jaguar as mentioned above, or the pathetic dollar-amount-dropping and tantrums you see on shows like Super Sweet 16 are absolutely vile and uncalled for.

yup i feel the same way. at the school i go to, GWU, we have many a lot of well of kids here and a lot of them spend money on crazy and expensive stuff. ifeel that there is no reason to get mad at what parents allow for their children. the only thing that makes me a little annoyed is when kids have a sense ofentitlement like a lot of the kids have on Sweet 16.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

No, if they earned it legitimately. I dislike their kids who I have classes with who haven't earned a dime of it and spend it recklessly but don't know what the true value of a dollar is.
i share this guy's sentiments.

same here

For me its the earned legit thing and not just being a spoiled rich kid. Also, people who get money and forget where they came from.

agreed...you guys mean to tell me if your parents could afford to give you everything you would turn it down to learn the value of a dollar? i've seenbroke brats...

That is true. When im a parent my kid is getting a job when they are 16 even if i can afford to pay for all their things. They gotta grow up evantually

Originally Posted by Mebo03

That is true. When im a parent my kid is getting a job when they are 16 even if i can afford to pay for all their things. They gotta grow up evantually
317k2td.gif

n4dp1w.jpg

I can see this topic getting hot. There is an obvious divide of the wealthy and non-wealthy on this board.

Back
Top Bottom