do you wish you were white at imes?

kakashi

Banned
i will shamefully admit, sometimes i do.
besides dj'ing i hold and office position in insurance and i feel
that if i were white, i would be taken more seriously.

it's hurtful at times to see other whites that you've personally witnessed their capacity get a position just because they
share the same skin color as those cutting the checks.

when i go out eat, it just seems like no matter the social class whites always get better service..with a "chipper smile" and attitude.
that smile just diminishes when others are served, i've seen it so many times i've become numb to it.

at the club thats majority white, you may find yourself dancing with a white girl (just having fun) and she backs away as if you're disease.
even if my friend have the v.i.p. section and valet the luxury cars

my friends are wealthy, my dad makes $90,000 a year. i live in the richest city michigan has to offer "upscale". i'm not trash, i have abachelors degree
and i've been told i'm handsome.

i know guys here in michigan i've went to high school with that dropped out or were slackers, making as much as me.
i posted in another thread about a rich well known easy cheerleader i went to high school, leading a emaculate life and
she received a 2.3 overall g.p.a.
mad.gif

even my own people (japanese) treat each other different than whites.
i don't know what it is, but it just seems like if you're white everything just falls into place somehow.

i don't know if anyone can relate to this (especially asians), i don't wish i was white because i desire to fit or date white white women.
but i do wish i was white in a sense of being treated with equality when it comes to respect and advancement.
basically social maneuverability just seems unlimited when you're white.

smh.gif

roll.gif
it's Race-O-Rama night here at NT I see.

But no, I don't wish you were white, yet I see what you mean.

I went to the NBA Store yesterday, and I had two associates hovering over me as I tried on a Danny Granger authentic. Yet these white people had bags fordays, yet they were given full autonomy and freedom as they tried on jersey after jersey. This associate had the nerve to ask me if "I was a fan of theNBA".
indifferent.gif

Never. I love my culture and the talent and love that my people can produce (when being productive). I understand where you are coming from but I never wantedto be white. We have a lot of obstacles to overcome and it might appear that they don't have to work to get what they want, but that isn't the truth.Many of them have had to put in long hours in school/on the job. So the idea that they all get anything they want because they are white is false and ignorant.(Not directing that to you OP).

Originally Posted by KingJay718

roll.gif

I went to the NBA Store yesterday, and I had two associates hovering over me as I tried on a Danny Granger authentic. Yet these white people had bags for days, yet they were given full autonomy and freedom as they tried on jersey after jersey. This associate had the nerve to ask me if "I was a fan of the NBA".
indifferent.gif
yes, that's what i mean! the freedoms that whites have are uncanny
laugh.gif
, my white friends just don't understand when say this.

Originally Posted by Kakashi

roll.gif

I went to the NBA Store yesterday, and I had two associates hovering over me as I tried on a Danny Granger authentic. Yet these white people had bags for days, yet they were given full autonomy and freedom as they tried on jersey after jersey. This associate had the nerve to ask me if "I was a fan of the NBA".
indifferent.gif
yes, that's what i mean! the freedoms that whites have are uncanny
laugh.gif
, my white friends just don't understand when say this.

laugh.gif
I'm blk by the way.

And just cause...
ydv8n.jpg

Originally Posted by Kakashi

i will shamefully admit, sometimes i do.
besides dj'ing i hold and office position in insurance and i feel
that if i were white, i would be taken more seriously.

it's hurtful at times to see other whites that you've personally witnessed their capacity get a position just because they
share the same skin color as those cutting the checks.

when i go out eat, it just seems like no matter the social class whites always get better service..with a "chipper smile" and attitude.
that smile just diminishes when others are served, i've seen it so many times i've become numb to it.

at the club thats majority white, you may find yourself dancing with a white girl (just having fun) and she backs away as if you're disease.
even if my friend have the v.i.p. section and valet the luxury cars

my friends are wealthy, my dad makes $90,000 a year. i live in the richest city michigan has to offer "upscale". i'm not trash, i have a bachelors degree
and i've been told i'm handsome.

i know guys here in michigan i've went to high school with that dropped out or were slackers, making as much as me.
i posted in another thread about a rich well known easy cheerleader i went to high school, leading a emaculate life and
she received a 2.3 overall g.p.a.
mad.gif

even my own people (japanese) treat each other different than whites.
i don't know what it is, but it just seems like if you're white everything just falls into place somehow.

i don't know if anyone can relate to this (especially asians), i don't wish i was white because i desire to fit or date white white women.
but i do wish i was white in a sense of being treated with equality when it comes to respect and advancement.
basically social maneuverability just seems unlimited when you're white.

smh.gif

so you not even black or hispanic ....you're japanese and you're complaining?..... . lock this thread up.

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

I hate #*$@ like that,; Anyways, no OP, I wouldn't trade my melanin in for anything

Stop blaming other people for your problems, you're the common denominator in every situation.

Originally Posted by slanguage

so you not even black or hispanic ....you're japanese and you're complaining?..... . lock this thread up.
what the #$+% is that supposed to mean? you don't think we have it hard? i grew up in long island city, queens
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom