Dodge Challenger gets 640 horsepower supercharged engine 2014 vol. Da HEMI

while this is kind of old news but i dont see too many jumping on this. a SRT is already 50k and Dodge will charge a lot for the factory supercharger. it will surpass the price of a GT500 and it wont beat it.

im good with a regular SRT, give me 470 and im good.

U can get a core srt for 40 smacka roos

its above 40 :lol: and i know, ive already seen them on the lots.

not worth it, might as well spend another grand or two or even less and find a used 392 with leather. I dont care for leather too much but if im gonna pay $40k+ it should come with at least leather. They wont be selling too hot anyways, you know how much Charger SRT super bee's sat on the lots? some were price slashed to $39k brand new.

When your only options is black or yellow i can see

Why....

Da ballistic nyon seats are comfy so i wouldn't mind

Em.

Around this time next year ill either be in a ZL1 or

This new hell cat challenger, obama's cafe laws ain't

Slowin down my grind >D

naw, doesnt have to do with the color, black is a good color so thats a non issue but id easily whip the yellow one. take off the decals. get the bumper painted like all the SRT;s and put some all black replica SRT wheels and guess what? you got one of the sickest SRT's/Chargers on the road period. its a nice color in person if its done right.

while this is kind of old news but i dont see too many jumping on this. a SRT is already 50k and Dodge will charge a lot for the factory supercharger. it will surpass the price of a GT500 and it wont beat it.

not worth it, might as well spend another grand or two or even less and find a used 392 with leather. I dont care for leather too much but if im gonna pay $40k+ it should come with at least leather. They wont be selling too hot anyways, you know how much Charger SRT super bee's sat on the lots? some were price slashed to $39k brand new.

Why....

Em.

Slowin down my grind >D

why no love for ford? i thought u like horsepower papi?

Why....

Em.

Slowin down my grind >D

gt500's brake's suck, and to be honest i was never a big blue oval fan...

i always been a GM/mopar guy, and if anything they're acting too euro for me right now with their global one ford plans, with their small ugly compact cars...

Why....

Em.

Slowin down my grind >D

probably because '15 or '16 the mustang is getting a whole new design so it would suck to drop almosy 60k on a car and its changing :lol:

Why....

Em.

Slowin down my grind >D

probably because '15 or '16 the mustang is getting a whole new design so it would suck to drop almosy 60k on a car and its changing :lol:

i wouldn't care about that...newer is definitely not always always, word to da jordan series...

Ford
sick.gif

Who cares if there's traffic or not? I dont hear this

Logic when people cop porsches, ferraris, & lambos..

When there's traffic no one can do anything.. When

There's open road you know why u spent da cake

For that big boy motor.
pimp.gif
Those are all status symbols. I see stay at homes driving 911s and panamara's.

Why....

Em.

Slowin down my grind >D

i wouldn't care about that...newer is definitely not always always, word to da jordan series...

of course but we wont know til they reveal it. could be butt ugly or amazing.

i always been a GM/mopar guy, and if anything they're acting too euro for me right now with their global one ford plans, with their small ugly compact cars...
Did you read that from Motortrend? 
laugh.gif

Did you read that from Motortrend? 
laugh.gif

Go see da videos on youtube, da shelby experiences

Massive break fade...

Speaking of ****** brakes....Wheres the guy that said his Infiniti is better than any Mopar ? :lol: :smh:

http://answers.edmunds.com/question-Problem-with-Infiniti-G37-braking-9280.aspx

Last edited:
Infiniti sucks and so ugly

the fact that some guy said his G35 is/looks better :x

was driving next to a G37 yesterday.... TRASH

Fords are cool as long as you stay on stop of maintenance, their warning system is ****. You will think all is good then find yourself on the road dead outta nowhere.

Infiniti is dope

And the VQ is special.

lol.... not really.

Its an alright engine for a DD, but its not what some of the fanboys try and make it out to be.... NOTHING compared to an LS, 5.0 or Hemi. VQs just dont have internals that can handle over 400hp, Ive seen so many of those engines blow up before 50k. :x Swirl valve failure FTL

Go see da videos on youtube, da shelby experiences

Massive break fade...

Man you advocate a lot for someone who just reads articles and watches youtube videos. I'll value anyones opinion more if it was first hand experiences. Which you dont have.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom