Dodge Viper Appreciation

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

Yo if that exhaust was a va jay jay i'd pipe it errday.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Munfy

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

^ F outta here a viper would smoke any of those stock forget about trying 2 race one with after market parts, the viper is as faster around the track then the ZR1 and GTR.

HAHA!!!! That was a good one because all 3 of those are my cars and are track cars way far then stock. A Viper ACR 1/4 mile is 11.079. All my cars are modded to the top all under 10 seconds. Come on be real now
roll.gif
Please post pics and info of your three under ten second cars. So what are they running high 9s, 8s, 7s? what is your 60 foot times, 1/8 mile times, trap speeds? Also what DA is your track at? Do you have three time slips to post up or at least a video of these under ten second runs? "Modded to the top"........................who says that? Did you turn a wrench on any of your three cars???

Stock SRT10 Convertible ran a 10.92 quarter mile.

Quick question do u own a viper or something? Cause i would be willing to drag u in a 1/4 mile for 5 grand. All i will tell u is my sti is race stage 2 which is the highest it can be. The Rx-7 which is currently in a body shop getting a ls1 v8 and a body kit on it. The nsx i will not even speak what im running but that this is my
devil.gif
Don't currently own a Viper but all I will tell you is I do own something that runs faster than a stock SRT10 Convertible. Are your cars street legal..... well it doesn't really matter but I prefer the street. I wont race until I see your worth my time, which means you can race my buddies cobra with a power adder I wont even speak of. Body kit......come on now, I doubt you can get the rx7 to hook. What track do you usually run at and I don't under stand all this stage stuff maybe it is because we build our own stuff and don't buy kits. What shop did the work to your cars and you got them dyno tunned I'm guessing.

...NT is going to need to see this race.
if it ever happens.
if these cars truly exist.

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

My boy used to gas this car up (no pun intended) back in elementary school acting like it was the fastest car man has ever made.

He was talking 'bout, "If I had to rank all the cars in the world, it would go Viper, my dad's Neon, and then your parents' BMW."
laugh.gif
smh.gif

sick.gif
American cars though.

for the most part, only american cars worth getting are new Malibus, cadillacs, Corvettes, Camaros, V8 mustangs and trucks of course(the pontiac G8 if you can find one)
anything SRT, SS is good money

^ F outta here a viper would smoke any of those stock forget about trying 2 race one with after market parts, the viper is as faster around the track then the ZR1 and GTR.

HAHA!!!! That was a good one because all 3 of those are my cars and are track cars way far then stock. A Viper ACR 1/4 mile is 11.079. All my cars are modded to the top all under 10 seconds. Come on be real now
roll.gif

laugh.gif
who believes this guy? selling 22 pairs of shoes
roll.gif

always liked this car as a kid...thinking bout picking one up during my lunch break...haha i wish....pics much appreciated

Originally Posted by stunner157

roll.gif
Please post pics and info of your three under ten second cars. So what are they running high 9s, 8s, 7s? what is your 60 foot times, 1/8 mile times, trap speeds? Also what DA is your track at? Do you have three time slips to post up or at least a video of these under ten second runs? "Modded to the top"........................who says that? Did you turn a wrench on any of your three cars???

Quick question do u own a viper or something? Cause i would be willing to drag u in a 1/4 mile for 5 grand. All i will tell u is my sti is race stage 2 which is the highest it can be. The Rx-7 which is currently in a body shop getting a ls1 v8 and a body kit on it. The nsx i will not even speak what im running but that this is my
devil.gif
Don't currently own a Viper but all I will tell you is I do own something that runs faster than a stock SRT10 Convertible. Are your cars street legal..... well it doesn't really matter but I prefer the street. I wont race until I see your worth my time, which means you can race my buddies cobra with a power adder I wont even speak of. Body kit......come on now, I doubt you can get the rx7 to hook. What track do you usually run at and I don't under stand all this stage stuff maybe it is because we build our own stuff and don't buy kits. What shop did the work to your cars and you got them dyno tunned I'm guessing.

...NT is going to need to see this race.
if it ever happens.
if these cars truly exist.

I'll post up a couple pics of the slobra, but thats all I'm posting till I see some pics of his(I don't doubt he owns them) and what he actuallyhas done to his cars, not just modded to the max. Rx7 with Ls-1, I don't see running faster than 10's maybe low 11's but I would like to know whattrans and rear end set-up hes running. If it actually goes down I'll have two video cameras rolling so no one will be left out.

4am at the coin wash, ran good that night but it kept going lean at the high end.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

My boy used to gas this car up (no pun intended) back in elementary school acting like it was the fastest car man has ever made.

He was talking 'bout, "If I had to rank all the cars in the world, it would go Viper, my dad's Neon, and then your parents' BMW."
laugh.gif
smh.gif

sick.gif
American cars though.

for the most part, only american cars worth getting are new Malibus, cadillacs, Corvettes, Camaros, V8 mustangs and trucks of course(the pontiac G8 if you can find one)
anything SRT, SS is good money

Then there is the saleen, shelby, fisk, Challenger and I heard the new Taurus is great

vipers are sick, guess i never realized they run in the 10s stock
eek.gif
,pretty impresive but i guess for the price i would expect that

the way car companies changing model line ups these days i swear every year i'm just waiting for dodge to scrap it, hope they never do though

i'm from LA, who's buying these things cuz you never see them on the road here, or very rarely

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

i loved my viper in gt3...beat all the cars purely with speed no handling

1000+ hp.
pimp.gif

I still remember spinning the wheels in the middle of 4th.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jbone427

eek.gif
, pretty impresive but i guess for the price i would expect that

the way car companies changing model line ups these days i swear every year i'm just waiting for dodge to scrap it, hope they never do though

i'm from LA, who's buying these things cuz you never see them on the road here, or very rarely
My boss had a black 04 srt10 convertible and at that time it made three vipers in my area, now there is only two a 96 gts blue with white stripesand an 09 ACR, both owned by the same guy. My boss hated the viper because it didn't have cruise control but he said the power out of the box was like noother.

His 05 360 only runs 12s stock but the exhaust note is pure music
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jbone427

eek.gif
, pretty impresive but i guess for the price i would expect that

My boss had a black 04 srt10 convertible and at that time it made three vipers in my area, now there is only two a 96 gts blue with white stripes and an 09 ACR, both owned by the same guy. My boss hated the viper because it didn't have cruise control but he said the power out of the box was like no other.

His 05 360 only runs 12s stock but the exhaust note is pure music
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ferrari exhaust notes have to be the best out

roll.gif

devil.gif

Don't even listen to 410FRESH, he claims he just turned 18 yet has 3 cars and is willing to put up 5 grand
eyes.gif

Why are people talking about tuned cars? That's just unfair. Anyone knows that a tuned car could beat a stock car if it was tuned enough.

roll.gif

devil.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
#$@! you're not fooling anyone, racing stage 2?? modded tothe top?? you probably don't even know how to change the oil on a car %+#$.

[h1]C o IVI p L e X wrote:[/h1]
indifferent.gif
#$@! you're not fooling anyone, racing stage 2?? modded to the top?? you probably don't even know how to change the oil on a car %+#$.
Thank you, I think his sti is running low 13's and on a good day dipping in the 12's. It would be an easy 5 grand haha I would be shuttingdown around the 1/8th mile mark to give him some hope.

roll.gif

devil.gif
What do u own then? None of my cars are street legal except my cobalt but thats my daily driver. I aint gonna race no punk cobra thats a waste oftime. I'll race u. Whats wrong with a body kit im getting a veilside fortune body put on... The raceways i race at are in MD, DC, and VA. U seem like uhave no idea what ur talking about if u dont know what a stage is. Dont worry about where my cars got tunned. Put up 5 grand and race me not one of ur lilfriends.

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

roll.gif

devil.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
#$@! you're not fooling anyone, racing stage 2?? modded to the top?? you probably don't even know how to change the oil on a car %+#$.
A racing stage 2 closed deck EJ25 GT35R Sti isnt modded to the top??? Haha u have no idea what ur talking about and changing oil??? Come on thatseasy but u wouldnt know.

Ooo im 18 with 4 cars who cares it means i got money stop hating
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom