DODGER TIX AT COSTCO!!

s dubl

Supporter
Just a heads up...

sqju5e.jpg

black out dates...5-22,23,24...7-22...8-21...thats it.

back of card says "In advance:Advance ticket window Parking lot P, Monday-Saturday from 9 am-5pm.

Day of Game:Any ticket booth, 90 min prior to game time until 60 minutes after the first pitch"

seats are field level box seats in sections 44-52 and 45-53. "Costco Seats".

i have never been to a baseball game before..

but are these tickets still goin to be available in about 2 weeks?

Originally Posted by kidUFC

now is the perfect time to go. with manny out, dodger tickets are going to be easy to come by. If you only need a pair of tickets, try craigslist the day ofthe game. you undoubtedly will be able to find tickets at below face value (depending on how good your negotiating skills are).

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

now is the perfect time to go. with manny out, dodger tickets are going to be easy to come by. If you only need a pair of tickets, try craigslist the day of the game. you undoubtedly will be able to find tickets at below face value (depending on how good your negotiating skills are).
can tickets be purchase at the park?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

now is the perfect time to go. with manny out, dodger tickets are going to be easy to come by. If you only need a pair of tickets, try craigslist the day of the game. you undoubtedly will be able to find tickets at below face value (depending on how good your negotiating skills are).
can tickets be purchase at the park?
yes...

IMO the Costco tickets are a real good deal, you can use them for almost any game for the rest of the regular season. Im going to wait till Manny is back touse mine.

Back
Top Bottom