DOERNBECHER 2'S CLOTHING????

ok i ordered my 2's this mornin, by some miracle i went to the site and they were still avaible in my size??? i was like wat it might be a site malfunction so i og ahead and go through the ordering steps and it approves my order and then i call to comfirm and sure enough i got 'em. so im so happy now!!!!!

but does any one no of any clothes that sre supposed to be releasing with these or are im gonna have to find something to rock it with??

and ohh just found out a seattle sonics jersey would go perfect with it right?

ANYONE GOT PICS?

CANT INSERT THEM RIGHT NOW......

^^^ :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

^^did that make any sense

Dres yourself homie.....How old are we again?? And I quote, "or are im gonna have to find something to rock it with??"

I know it's a lot to ask of JB for you to have to dress yourself :/

^^^^^ im 16 i know how to dress my self i justed wanted to know if anybody had ideas if they were gonna put any clothing to go with the shoe since they are limited.

but i guess ill be rockin them with a sonics jersey for the first timee.

no they will not. They were made for the charity and nothing else.

I don't think JB would stoop to even that level unless the proceeds from the clothes went to charity.

That hoody by the way deserves to be burned by the brand good move to recall them

no they will not. They were made for the charity and nothing else.

I don't think JB would stoop to even that level unless the proceeds from the clothes went to charity.

That hoody by the way deserves to be burned by the brand good move to recall them

if JB made clothes to go with these kicks, people would be walking around looking like big%@%@ gay peacocs

Back
Top Bottom