Doernbecher relase for 2013? Guesses?

2013 is starting and the one of the top 3 releases is yet to be known. The DB's

Since we had the 9s this year, along with the IX persona pack. Will we get the elephant print DB 5s next year?

View media item 193904

Last edited:
if those release then its money saved. quite possibly the ugliest and worst released jordans ever

if those release then its money saved. quite possibly the ugliest and worst released jordans ever
Agreed.  I'd like to track how many people say that, and still end up buying it though.  Regardless of how hideous it is, it will sell out instantly.

Spikize,Dub Zero,or 6 Rings
tumblr_mfnar3W5jJ1qiseoho1_500.gif

Agreed.  I'd like to track how many people say that, and still end up buying it though.  Regardless of how hideous it is, it will sell out instantly.

of course, hypebeasts brah

i dont care how special they are, if they are ugly then theres no point in me buying them.

My guess is that we'll get either a DB 5 (NOT the elephant print version) or a DB 8. Im more inclined to believe that it will be the Jordan 8 though

My guess is that we'll get either a DB 5 (NOT the elephant print version) or a DB 8. Im more inclined to believe that it will be the Jordan 8 though

8s would make sense, since all the 9s release this year and we got db 9s. All the 8s release next year so db 8 is probable

after this year, i can't really care, since i will highly likely be unable to get them for a reasonable price. i guess i will only ever have the three dbs i have.

funny, i gingerly playing a little soccer in my db2's today. just kicked a ball around some and did a bit of juggling. they are unharmed. =D

happy new year, everyone. :smile:

Last edited:
DB 8s could be really interesting. I bet a kid (with a designers help of course) could do something very cool with the straps and carpeted jumpman

I don't know if they even start designing them this early do they? I mean those kids are all real sick so wouldn't they wait a bit?

I actually like these joints... i'd kill it with some skinnies and a dope jacket! A MUST HAVE!

Back
Top Bottom