Does a girls family matter to you when goin out with her?

like if she comes from a house full of deadbeats and has siblings that are losers but she seems ok,would you be concerned or 'pass like nash?'

If you're dating her and you know it wont end up in you marrying her then it doesnt matter, but if you see yourself being with her long term then I wouldsay it matters

Originally Posted by JayHood23

If you're dating her and you know it wont end up in you marrying her then it doesnt matter, but if you see yourself being with her long term then I would say it matters
taking that into consideration. how am i supposed to feel about how her parents don't even want her to have a boyfriend. me and her have tostay low for god knows how long.

YES!!!!

That means DRAMA, asking me for money all the damn time, etc etc.

I run from that crap

i think so...even if you still decide to be with them how they get along/deal with their family can say alot about how they will be in certain situations...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why shouldn't it "REALLY" matter?
I'm assuming you're responding to me, so i'm gonna answer that.

Well first thing is first... like I stated, that was just my opinion.

Second... I'm marrying her, not her family... I'm marrying her because I can see myself starting my OWN family with her... I feel I shouldn't carewhat her family's feelings are about me, only hers!

Third... I don't know about you guys, but most cultures get to know a person before considering marriage. So with that said, if you still skeptical about agirl before marriage, chances are you're not ready.

... and last, not everyone follows the footsteps of their family. You do have control of your choices.

Back
Top Bottom