Does absence really make the heart grow fonder??? or not?

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Whatsup with dudes allowin their chicks to join niketalk...
Word. My girl knows I would flip if I caught her joining this site. She already knows how grimey you all are. The whole NKTRAN fiasco was enough for her to stay away.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Word. My girl knows I would flip if I caught her joining this site. She already knows how grimey you all are. The whole NKTRAN fiasco was enough for her to stay away.

-The Juice
so if you know how grimey guys are, then why u on here? no pun intended.

Originally Posted by memphisboiswifey

Originally Posted by RavageBX

wink.gif
wink.gif
RavageBX wrote:

nothin, mike never said i could/ couldnt. just wanna see what all the fuss is about. and theres plenty of chicks on nt. so i dont see where the problem is
Yet. Wait for it.

oh no, its been discussed before. TRUST ME. told him made an acct long time ago, he didnt say anything.  just never really used it til now. besides theres no harm intended

You asked him or you told him?

i told him i thought about making one, he didnt care. when i did make it, didn't care.

That's what he tells you...  He's probably dying on the inside right now.  lol

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by RavageBX

wink.gif
wink.gif
RavageBX wrote:

nothin, mike never said i could/ couldnt. just wanna see what all the fuss is about. and theres plenty of chicks on nt. so i dont see where the problem is
Yet. Wait for it.

oh no, its been discussed before. TRUST ME. told him made an acct long time ago, he didnt say anything.  just never really used it til now. besides theres no harm intended

You asked him or you told him?

i told him i thought about making one, he didnt care. when i did make it, didn't care.

That's what he tells you...  He's probably dying on the inside right now.  lol

well then he brought it on himself i guess. but its w.e not like ima be coming on here 24/7 now to check on him cuz i aint his momma, he only needs 1. but every1 on here making a big deal about my acct than the question. but hey, it is what it is. i aint sweatin it

Are you gonna get back on topic? Since you made this thread, what is your answer to your own question?

I think so... until you finally move on... yes being apart makes you miss the other person more

Originally Posted by gameovertripleh

first of all, post tagged pics with your username.

second of all, what's up with that NKTRAN thing?

1. Agreed. We need the pics.

2. NKTran stole Jax's wife through PM's on here. Cant remember her SN.

I use to think that until my ex-boyfriend moved to London while we were together, and well you can guess what happened. He is my ex. Anyway, I was drowning my sorrow in a chatroom when a wise older woman told me that absense does not make the heart grow fonder. In most cases, "absense makes you forget!" In my case, that was very true.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by gameovertripleh

first of all, post tagged pics with your username.

second of all, what's up with that NKTRAN thing?

1. Agreed. We need the pics.

2. NKTran stole Jax's wife through PM's on here. Cant remember her SN.

when was this?!? thread?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom