Does Alston put Orlando over Cleveland? vol. what Kenny Smith and Chuck said

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Originally Posted by franchise3

I'm in the minority, but I like Skip.

He will excel in Orlando, and I think he saves Orlando's season.
For some reason, I always agree with you regarding anything Rockets related.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Alston makes Orlando better but not better than the Cavs. The Magic still have to prove they can go somewhere in the playoffs.

No the CAVS are still a much better team I mean look at the game vs the hornets that was a 40+ point swing from when they played the magic with JN to whathappend without him, Rafer is not a 40pt factor for this team....

Fully healthy, Cavs > Magic.. The Cavs are a team made for the playoffs.. Slowing it down.. Defense.. LeBron playing 48minutes..

But Alston's a good signing.. At least he's starting quality (probably low end but still).. Anyways, the Magic are predicated on their 3 pt shootingaround Dwight.. Alston is not efficient enough of a shooter.. But he'll make some shots.. We'll see..

Wait....did Lowry go to Orlando too? I thought he went to Houston.

From NBA.com

Memphis acquired forwards Adonal Foyle, Mike Wilks and first-round pick in 2009 from Orlando for guard Kyle Lowry.

I think Rafer helps them. They have alot of shooters so he doesn't need to shoot, and instead of throwing up floaters he will be throwing lobs to Dwight.He is also a good defender. Chuck might have a point.

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

Uhmm no. although, it does make Houston less better. Which is good for for teams in the tight Western playoff run
smile.gif

#@@ IS LESS BETTER??????? SPEAK/TYPE PROPERLY

People need to stop listening to people on tv. Their job is to sway your opinion to what is popular, not right. If yall cats on here really think Orlando isbetter than the Cavs, please refrain from being fans of the game of basketball. That is all.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

Uhmm no. although, it does make Houston less better. Which is good for for teams in the tight Western playoff run
smile.gif

#@@ IS LESS BETTER??????? SPEAK/TYPE PROPERLY
laugh.gif
@ "less better"

I'll never believe in a team that gives the ball to Hedo Turkeyglue at the end of close ball games.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Wait....did Lowry go to Orlando too? I thought he went to Houston.

From NBA.com

Memphis acquired forwards Adonal Foyle, Mike Wilks and first-round pick in 2009 from Orlando for guard Kyle Lowry.
That's what Memphis got for giving up Lowry.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Rafers in the game and is wearing a blank #36 jersey and it is huge on him. Will post pictures when I find them.

they said it was the only jersey the equipment manager brought with him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

rafer is fitting in real nice.
pimp.gif
im so relieved we were able to pull rafer cause having lue and aj running the offense was not looking promising...

EDIT: i didnt know he was a stutterer...

xdahcreator wrote:
rafer is fitting in real nice.
pimp.gif

- my post on the 3rd page:

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

BallinBoykz wrote:
RetroBaller wrote:
Alston is not that good.

- what people forget is Alston is a pass first point guard Jameer wasnt. Orlando has the fire power already. i told someone just 2 weeks ago Orlando wont get far with Jameer.

- watch how this team play with Alston....just watch....

- told you.

- understand he doesnt have to be that good. Alston is an effective pure point guard, which is allOrlando needed. you young cats get so caught up in the 'killer instinct' BS that you forget how a team works, and what certain positions have to do tobe effective.
- im telling you, i told a freind just a few weeks ago Orlando isnt going anywhere with Jameer as the Quarterback. does he put up numbers? sure. but they dontneed a point guard to put up numbers. THEY HAVE SHOOTERS ALREADY! all they needed was a point guard to play his position properly, feed Dwight, Turk, andRashard, and hit the shot if all else fails. no more no less. Alston can do that.

- the best thing for Orlando was Jameer getting hurt so they could pick up Alston.

- this dude Alston came right in and fit perfectly with the team...what does that tell you? maybe now i can really pay attention to their games....

Back
Top Bottom