Does Anybody Else Not Fool With Haunted Houses?

sup NT fambily,

With Halloween approaching I'm sure we're gonna get these threads. Anybody else never been to a haunted house? Almost went last year but I backed out just aint for me.

Have no need for that in my life.. I'll check out a scary movie if I need to see something of that nature

Just in case that shhhhhh is real, I'm leaving it alone

oh hell no...if i go there and they are allowed to put their hands on me im fighting back...if they really want  to make this real. 

If you're a young lad, and you go with a girl you like she will hold your hand and touch you all through the Haunted House but not in a sexual way more in a I'm scared protect me Male species.

I'd go if they were actually scary. It's hard to he scared if you know you're not gonna be physically harmed.

I went to a haunted house at Busch Gardens during the Howl-O-Scream event they do around Halloween every year when I was around 11 or 12. I was scared out of my mind. When I got out my brother told me that some guys in their 20s who got out just before I did were saying how shook they were.

Went again the next year and the age limit was suddenly like 16 or 17. 
eek.gif
 I lowkey needed that excuse not to do it again. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I don't get it. One of my homies loves this kinda **** but im not into it at all.

Last edited:
i'm not afraid of anything. when i go with friends, they always make me go first lol. no biggie. i found bravery in my bravado. i go to all those thangs. going to universal halloween nights in a few. i'm planning to walk through that jawn like i own the place. yall need to get your bravery game up. you're never more free to truly live when you find fear in nothing. I lowkey might live forever. still working on it. get back to me.

Last edited:
Haven't gone to one in like 5 years.
Don't know if I'm still up for it to be honest lol

I went to a haunted barn thing a few years ago. Sort like a festival with some small rides and haunted mazes, rooms, etc. Had this girl I met through one of my dorm friends draped all over me the whole night :pimp:.

Best Haunted Houses
1. Louis Pink Housing Projects NYC
(The Navy Seals that killed Bin Laden wont walk thru after 10pm)

/thread

Last edited:
Where I'm from they made a haunted house like Tijuana. Really felt like I was there at night.

Most of the time I end up laughing like a maniac and scaring the people I go with. Not like the ha-ha kind of laughing, either. More like the M. Bison laugh.

No, because I grew up experiencing haunted houses and evil spirits.

Back
Top Bottom