DOES ANYBODY GO TO JACKSON STATE UNIVERSITY???????????...

Haven't seen the vid but in a school like that, she better look to be transferring especially if the school gossips get a hold of it. Especially if she oneof those "I'm better than you because" type of girls.

yea...i just wanna know if sumbody goes to that school....like whats the word..cuz i kno they know

You know what would make all this worse. If the girl has a BF but was caught cheating through that video.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

whats her name
nerd.gif
lisa shanice grey
There are no results for lisa shanice grey. Make sure all words are spelled correctly.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

whats her name
nerd.gif
lisa shanice grey
There are no results for lisa shanice grey. Make sure all words are spelled correctly.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I think he made that name up, Theres no Lisa Grey on the Jackson State volleyball roster.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

whats her name
nerd.gif
lisa shanice grey

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I think he made that name up, Theres no Lisa Grey on the Jackson State volleyball roster.

damn yall N is thirsty. but its lisa shEnice grAy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

whats her name
nerd.gif
lisa shanice grey

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whatever happened, she's in for something when she goes back to school. Rumors spread like wildfire on Facebook & Myspace.
Had to edit because I was unsure or not if this was Facebook or Myspace.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

whats her name
nerd.gif
lisa shanice grey

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

drinkingwater.jpg

I was just joking in that last post though
grin.gif

It aint what dukes is hyping it up to be ....... and from what I remember she looked similar to the first pic

Edit ....... actually its the second pic ......all her pics are down so ms and fb are useless

It's a video of her, she's a volleyball player, sucking somebody's penis like there's gold inside of there. She is fully clothed however andthe music dubbed over it is infinitely corny. Please don't PM me for the link. I've switched computers since I saw it, but overall I'd say notworth it since I don't like just watching females give top.

Back
Top Bottom