does anybody here live in a boring/little/remote place?

We know we have a lot of members that live in major cities around, but is there anyone who live in an different environment? or even if you do live in a major city and want to go to a smaller or remote place, where would it be?

We know we have a lot of members that live in major cities around, but is there anyone who live in an different environment? or even if you do live in a major city and want to go to a smaller or remote place, where would it be?

i grew up in SGV/LA but i live in a weak##@ little town now n i hate it when i got enough cheese im movin back

i grew up in SGV/LA but i live in a weak##@ little town now n i hate it when i got enough cheese im movin back

live in a town in CT 90 min away from NYC, with 20,000 people, wouldn't want any other way. City life just seems wayy to fast paced for me.

live in a town in CT 90 min away from NYC, with 20,000 people, wouldn't want any other way. City life just seems wayy to fast paced for me.

Lake Mills, WI. about 4,000 in my town alone. Its nice but its true when people say everyone in a small town knows each other. Probably the worst part about it. 

Lake Mills, WI. about 4,000 in my town alone. Its nice but its true when people say everyone in a small town knows each other. Probably the worst part about it. 

i lived in brooklyn the past 7 years...about 9 months ago i moved to a small town in northern california population of 12k

i lived in brooklyn the past 7 years...about 9 months ago i moved to a small town in northern california population of 12k

The town I grew up in located in eastern North Carolina has had a population of about 11,000 the past 30 years.  We've got all kinds of statistics that would make you blush.  Things change; today, I plan to be a part of it. Tomorrow...

The town I grew up in located in eastern North Carolina has had a population of about 11,000 the past 30 years.  We've got all kinds of statistics that would make you blush.  Things change; today, I plan to be a part of it. Tomorrow...

Never could live in a small town, Bronx kid, and living the Tampa life now. My high school alone has like 2,300 people. I'm a city kid.

Back
Top Bottom