Does anybody know how to get rid of the Win32 virus?

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

ARTS AND CRAFTS CAN'T SAVE YOU NOW! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

roll.gif
roll.gif

I had a fairly clever joke to type in this thread, but anything I wouldve said would pale in comparison to this.

I'm going to be the party pooper.

Don't delete your System32 folder. It will practically destroy your computer.
Like I said earlier, reformat it. And yes, that does mean you will lose everything.
That's why you should back up any information you need. That includes Microsoft Office files, .pdf's or any other sort of documentation. Also, pictures. Music on the other hand you should let go.

Friendly note, you said your PC is seven years old? Definitely time to shell out the doe and get a new one. I'm amazed it's not obsolete. You generally re-up on a computer every 3-4 years, depending on how well its been maintained. Considering you're a n00b, 3-4 years sounds about right.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

I mean, if at this point you dont know how to use google or any other search engine on the net, then yea, its funny.

Well, I asked here, because I saw other virus threads here and thought NTers might have some insight.  But whatever.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

I'm going to be the party pooper.

Don't delete your System32 folder. It will practically destroy your computer.
Like I said earlier, reformat it. And yes, that does mean you will lose everything.
That's why you should back up any information you need. That includes Microsoft Office files, .pdf's or any other sort of documentation. Also, pictures. Music on the other hand you should let go.

Friendly note, you said your PC is seven years old? Definitely time to shell out the doe and get a new one. I'm amazed it's not obsolete. You generally re-up on a computer every 3-4 years, depending on how well its been maintained. Considering you're a n00b, 3-4 years sounds about right.

I'm on my desktop.  I do have a newer laptop that I had to buy at the beginning of law school, since pretty much everything we do is on laptops.  The cord broke a fews ago, though, so I have to use my desktop until I can get another one.  Plus, because my desktop is so old it has a lot of information on it that I would hate to lose!

Originally Posted by dreClark

What am I missing w/ this whole arts and crafts thing?

Shorty invited some dude to her crib/dorm to chill with her.
Dude was lookin forward to gettin it in, being that they would be alone in her place
Shaqnicequa had planned something that blew ol dudes mind.....she wanted to do arts and crafts. Literally, Arts and Crafts.

Originally Posted by Diego

Dude was lookin forward to gettin it in, being that they would be alone in her place
Shaqnicequa had planned something that blew ol dudes mind.....she wanted to do arts and crafts. Literally, Arts and Crafts.

It wasn't like that.

1.  The guy was trying to go out with me since summer.

2.  He said we could be friends, because I was not interested.

3.  We had a project to do for school and could work in groups.

4.  I went to his place to decide which lawyer movie I wanted to use for the project.  He started getting close to me, taking pictures of us together, touching me, and when he grabbed my chest I got mad and pushed him away.

5.  He apologized and told me he liked me soooo much, was thinking about marriage and all that bull.  He complained about not being able to see me outside of class.  I said that after exams I might hang out with him.

6. We were texting one morning, and he said he could really use my company.  I asked what we would do if I came over there.  He said, he didn't know, maybe watch a movie.  I said I didn't like the idea of just sitting on his couch doing nothing.  (I didn't want a repeat of last time).

7.  Later that day I went to Wal-Mart and bought some art supplies. I had planned to do a Law of Attraction vision board but never gotten around to it.
8.  I texted him later and asked if he wanted to do an arts & crafts project with me.  I said in the other thread that he replied, "Of course," but I remember better now.  He definitely texted back, "I'd love to!"

9.  I went over there, and we did arts & crafts.  He said that he was glad that we were doing this.  When he finished his, I was halfway finished with mine.  And for what he did, it shouldn't have taken that long.  Mine turned out nicely, though. 

10.  I was tired, so I said I was going home.  He asked me to spend the night.  I asked, "What purpose would it serve for me to spend the night with you?"  His reply, "You might slip up and have sex with me." 

I have the win32 virus on my home computer as well.

I also have AVG installed and running, and when I try and perform a scan, it tells me the file is corrupted.

So pretty much, my home computer is @*$%@@ up beyond self repair.

Originally Posted by SShanique

Originally Posted by Diego

It wasn't like that.

1.  The guy was trying to go out with me since summer.

2.  He said we could be friends, because I was not interested.

3.  We had a project to do for school and could work in groups.

4.  I went to his place to decide which lawyer movie I wanted to use for the project.  He started getting close to me, taking pictures of us together, touching me, and when he grabbed my chest I got mad and pushed him away.

5.  He apologized and told me he liked me soooo much, was thinking about marriage and all that bull.  He complained about not being able to see me outside of class.  I said that after exams I might hang out with him.

6. We were texting one morning, and he said he could really use my company.  I asked what we would do if I came over there.  He said, he didn't know, maybe watch a movie.  I said I didn't like the idea of just sitting on his couch doing nothing.  (I didn't want a repeat of last time).

7.  Later that day I went to Wal-Mart and bought some art supplies. I had planned to do a Law of Attraction vision board but never gotten around to it.
8.  I texted him later and asked if he wanted to do an arts & crafts project with me.  I said in the other thread that he replied, "Of course," but I remember better now.  He definitely texted back, "I'd love to!"

9.  I went over there, and we did arts & crafts.  He said that he was glad that we were doing this.  When he finished his, I was halfway finished with mine.  And for what he did, it shouldn't have taken that long.  Mine turned out nicely, though. 

10.  I was tired, so I said I was going home.  He asked me to spend the night.  I asked, "What purpose would it serve for me to spend the night with you?"  His reply, "You might slip up and have sex with me." 

roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
MOAR PICS OF #DATMASS THO! 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

9.  I went over there, and we did arts & crafts.  
laugh.gif

RFX, she was the one who told the story.
 I dont think even NTers are desperate enough to do arts and crafts.

SShanique, you don't seem like someone who is tech savvy, I wouldn't mind giving steps, but since you have little troubleshooting exp. your best bet is to hire a professional. You should also refrain from using your desktop as to prevent any further complications.

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Hilarious! I wonder if she ever talked to dude again.
roll.gif
Yes, I had to.  First day of class the next semester, I hear this deep voice beside me asking, "Is this seat taken?"  He never even sits in the front.  He just came up there, because I was there.  I was really mad at him, though, but my friends told me to just act normal and not let him know I'm mad.  I tried to act normal, because we were in the same classes.  I secretly did not like him, though.  He does know now that I have a problem with him.

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Hilarious! I wonder if she ever talked to dude again.
roll.gif
Yes, I had to.  First day of class the next semester, I hear this deep voice beside me asking, "Is this seat taken?"  He never even sits in the front.  He just came up there, because I was there.  I was really mad at him, though, but my friends told me to just act normal and not let him know I'm mad.  I tried to act normal, because we were in the same classes.  I secretly did not like him, though.  He does know now that I have a problem with him.

train-wreck.jpg

Back
Top Bottom